AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: What are those discus stirring at ? Definitely it is not me ;) ;)

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Eugene

Wink What are those discus stirring at ? Definitely it is not me ;) ;)

I think they are stirring and checking out at their new home. It is double the size of what they are in right now. My new 210 gal is in the final stage of the setup. I am getting very exciting to move them there too.

I wish they have more patient and not bugging me every day. Are we there yet!!!

110gal.jpg

210g.jpg

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Daniel

Default Re: What are those discus stirring at ? Definitely it is not me ;) ;)

Very elegant design on the 210 mate, very nice. Those stunning discus of yours are gonna look mint schooling around un that bad boy...I'm feeling a little impatient too, lol

Real Name
    Filip

Congrats on your new tank Eugene .I'm sure they will enjoy their new home under your care .

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Eugene

Thank you Daniel and Filip

I start my discus journey last year today. So far all my experience with discus are very positive and fun fun fun. Thank you for all the experience discus keepers in this forum. Now I got stuck into the discus hole and there is no return

Well I am glad to hear you are stuck with the rest of us Eugene!

Your fish are beautiful. Youve done very well!
    Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Patty

They look as excited as you are to get in their new tank. Where have I seen those tall root pieces before? I can’t wait to see them swimming in their new home either. Keep those pics coming please. I Love your fish too.
    Patty
    If the discus are happy, I’m happy

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by Pices View Post
    They look as excited as you are to get in their new tank. Where have I seen those tall root pieces before? I can’t wait to see them swimming in their new home either. Keep those pics coming please. I Love your fish too.
    Patty
    Hi Patty, those tall root pieces are not real wood but they look and feel like natural. They were made from non-toxic polyresin. I don't want to take the risk of putting anything in the tank with the discus that may cause issues.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Eugene

Update: Every discus from my 120 gal has moved to the new home. They are settle down quite nice. Watching them schooling in the new tank is so much fun. One discus lead the way and the rest will follow.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Silver Member
    Real Name
    Armando

Wow, not to bump a 7 month old post but this is nice! I've been a fan of solid tanks but this mix seems to work for me!