ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Adult Altum Angelfish (2 M + 1 F) FS + (2 Discus) Bonus Free Pickup Only NJ

Default Adult Altum Angelfish (2 M + 1 F) FS + (2 Discus) Bonus Free Pickup Only NJ

Hi SD Members,

I bought a couple of Pterophyllum altum - Altum Angelfish Wild Juveniles from John (Snookn21) couple of years ago and now they are adults.
    1 Female and 2 Males, a pair are always hang out together but no sign of spawning.
    Size: 5.5"- 6.0" (Lip to tail)
    Length: 11" - 12"
    They have been accustomed to regular aged water.
    Ph= 6.8 - 7.0
    Tempt. = 80 - 82 F.
    Feeding them with Mysis Shrimp, bloodworms/ earthworms, floating pellets and flakes.

Due to my busy schedule, i am selling all 3 Altum Angelfish for $ 180.00
    I will also include their tank mates 2 adult Discus (Red/White & Pigeon) for free.
    I am very concern on shipping Adult Altum Discus because of their size, preferably pickup only in Bergenfield, New Jersey.

If someone is interested you can email me: rtteves@gmail.com Call or Text: 7325705548

Thank you for taking interest in this post.
    Roland

https://youtu.be/kczMul2bwkU

Registered Member

Default Re: Adult Altum Angelfish (2 M + 1 F) FS + (2 Discus) Bonus Free Pickup Only NJ

My God those are beautiful angelfish, and absolutely gigantic! I know it's pickup only but is there anyway you would ship them or if I can have someone come get them who would ship them with this also work? I understand you are worried about shipping them but many retailers ship like Wattley's. I actually never thought about their fins could puncture those thin bags. I'm wondering what Gabe is doing to ship these fish? I think I'm going to try and find out unless they're already sold!

Default Re: Adult Altum Angelfish (2 M + 1 F) FS + (2 Discus) Bonus Free Pickup Only NJ

PM sent.
    Mama Bear

Thank you everyone that reach out to find a home for the Altums. Congratulations to Flow Tamer who drove all the way to pickup these beautiful Fish. They will be in good hands. Thank you!

SimplyDiscus Sponsor

Many thanks to Roland for an excellent price on three HUGE, HEALTHY ALTUM ANGELS! They came with 2 bonus discus and all fish were the epitome of health and the finished work of an extremely accomplished hobbyist! Not only is Roland an extremely accomplished hobbyist, he is the consummate gentleman as well, someone l could speak to for hours! The fish are in QT doing extremely well, exhibiting fabulous color and have already eaten! They will eventually reside in their own 80gal extra high. They will also be the benefactors of FX6 filtration "tamed" by one of my own Flow Tamer Spray Bars being sold in the Vendors Section of SD. Angels, Discus and Fancy Goldfish love dispersed flow! LOL! Anyhow this represented an excellent opportunity for me to own 3 gorgeous specimens of a very sensitive species that have been fully acclimated to aged tap water, Roland did a fantastic job growing these fish- they are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks Roland!

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Glad to hear these fine fish found a great home
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening