ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Does Kenny Cheung have a working website?

Registered Member

Default Does Kenny Cheung have a working website?

Does anyone know where I can find Kenny Cheung's website? Of course I found https://kennysdiscus.net/ but there is basically nothing there other than a phone number. I was wondering about current inventory and placing an order for the next month or how long in advance you need to order. If anyone knows this information can you please let me know.

Thank you very much,
    Paul

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: Does Kenny Cheung have a working website?

Hi Paul, Kenny is recovering from a operation he had recently http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...ign-neck-tumor. Kenny does post his shipments here on the forum in his sponsor forum. He also posts on FB. Checkout the thread I linked.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Steve

Or email him at kennysdiscus@gmail.com

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by malcourt View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find Kenny Cheung's website? Of course I found https://kennysdiscus.net/ but there is basically nothing there other than a phone number. I was wondering about current inventory and placing an order for the next month or how long in advance you need to order. If anyone knows this information can you please let me know.

Thank you very much,
    Paul
    My experience with Kenny, (all positive through many purchases) assuming he returns to his usual form, is that you have to watch here on SD in the sponsor's section for his new shipment stock post, which roughly happens early in the month. Then you need to quickly email him with an order request. He'll get back to you within a day to let you know if what you are interested in is still available. There is often lots of interest in his fish, with many people doing what I just described. It helps to know what you are looking for in advance, and then see if he gets that in in that particular shipment. Looking at his previous months' shipment pics to choose strains in advance helps. I'm not sure how much difference it makes, but contacting him ahead of time to let him know you're interested in something I think helps put you on his radar, but he's got the best customer service reputation and he will get back to you.
    Steve

Real Name
    Bill G.

I’d suggest you call him. I’ve done my multiple orders with him on the phone. Also, by calling, you can let him know what you’re after and he’ll take care of things. What I do is have his posting/listing here at this site on my iPad while I discuss what to order. Prior to the call, I’ll make a list of what I like as well. His operation is not like others where one clicks and buys. He is most kind, knowledgeable, and caring to please his customers. You can’t go wrong with Kenny. Btw....I so like his fish and service, that all my Discus are from him. If his early in the month listing does not have what you want, tell him and he’ll keep your desires in mind until he gets some.
    7262E303-33A0-48EE-B33E-E0905F34AEEA.jpg

Real Name
    Paul

Not sure if he still does but he had a email list that he sent out when he was accepting orders.