pic of month     Cafepress Store

Thread: problems with simply discus mobile

Registered Member
    iTrader

Exclamation problems with simply discus mobile

Ive been wanting to join this forum for over a month. It is not functioning and has not on my iPhone X for the past at least three months. Every time a page redirects it takes me to a blank page and thatís the end of the story. Ive even tried on other phones and have the same problem. As soon as i got an iPad bam! I have access now, and am so happy! Otherwise Iíd have been a member a long time ago and would probably be a lot smarter than i am today haha..

Anyways does anyone know why this is? Iím just curious. Iím sure you must lose a lot of potential members. My neighbors who are also hobbyist say the same thing for them so they gave up.

I wanted to bring this to someoneís attention, maybe it can be fixed?

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    iTrader
    9 (100%)
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: problems with simply discus mobile

Hi Jacob, sorry you have been having issues. Can you give more details on what you were doing when you were sent to the blank page? Are you still using the mobile version? I always suggest folks use the full website version which is the "-vB4 Default Style" toggle located on the lower left-hand of the page.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Registered Member
    iTrader

To start off every time i went to register as a member after completing my registration it took me to a blank page. I tried registering several times over the past few months but finally emailed you asking for a membership account lol. Then everything was fine until i went to post, then the page just kept redirecting. On my iPad it works fine. On my iphones its never worked. Nor on my friends android.

iTrader
    Real Name
    Brian

Moved to Site Feedback. Sorry, I can't help... I'm an Android user

Blog Entries
    iTrader
    221 (100%)

Jacob,
    I haven't experienced any issues but I use the site on Android gear, Linux and win. I do know we have many here that are apple users and none have contacted us or reported issues. I have a brother with an iphone X so will check things out from that end and report back ina few days.

Just so I have all the info I need here.. you mentioned you tried it on other phones? what models and os? that would help.. Also I note when I look at your account that theres two Ip addresses you have used.. Of those two addresses one was also used by another person in the beginning of May using a gmail account.. I'm assuming that one worked fine as the member never mentioned an issue. Based on the posts made, the emails and the ips, Am I correct in assuming the two accounts are the same persons or same household?

If anyone out there is using an I-Phone and experiencing issues please sound off here.

Thanks,
    al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>We really could use your support. Please DONATE HERE Thanks!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com