AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: FS.....Red Cover, Red Golden Diamond (RGD) fry for sale.......McGaherysville, VA!!

Registered Member

Default FS.....Red Cover, Red Golden Diamond (RGD) fry for sale.......McGaherysville, VA!!

I'm starting to have quite a bit of success with some of my discus breeding pairs. I have fry from the following pairs.......

- Red Golden Diamond (RGD) x Red Golden Diamond (RGD)
    - Red Golden Diamond (RGD) x Royal Ruby Red (3R)

The fry come from parents of great stock. The males Red Golden Diamond (RGD) are from Low Hian Tiong(Peter Low) and the females came from Kenny Cheung (From Forrest Teo). Attached are also pics of the parents......they are very clean and very deep red with excellent shape.

I currently have about 40 to 50 fry that range in size from 2 1/2" to 3+". They are just a little over 3 months old and will eat anything. They are just starting to color up and get the red coloring that should be dark on them. I mainly feed them beefheart and Grand Champion DiscusFood. Because of the genetics of the parents I have four different types of fry for sale from these two pairings. All fry are $15 each.

Red Turquoise
    Red Snakeskin
    Red Cover
    Red Golden Diamond (RGD)

At the point......I'm not ready to begin shipping again and it would be pick-up only. I live in McGaheysville, VA (22840). Thanks again!!

Discus Fry(7) 6-30-19.jpg
    Discus Fry(6) 6-30-19.jpg
    Discus Fry(5) 6-30-19.jpg
    Discus Fry 6-30-19.jpg
    Peter Low RGD 6 (2).jpg
    20181211_072735_Moment.jpg
    3R x 3R pair.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by onthetee; 06-30-2019 at 12:21 PM.

Registered Member

Default Re: FS.....Red Cover, Red Golden Diamond (RGD) fry for sale.......McGaherysville, VA!

Hi!

Do you still have some Red Turquoise fry left for sale? If so, please contact me as I'd be interested in a couple few.

Thanks!

Registered Member

Default Re: FS.....Red Cover, Red Golden Diamond (RGD) fry for sale.......McGaherysville, VA!

Let me check for you. A friend of mine also raises up some of my fry. He should have some.....I will let you know. Most of everything I have currently here are the Red Covers and Red Golden Diamond(RGD). There are all really nice.