ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: If this happens I will be upset

Default If this happens I will be upset

He'll, I just had to spend $45. for a cable for my push lawn mower clutch. That was bad enough. If they do this I will go on the war path. Trump doesn't care about fancy cheeses so I guess I'm not supposed to either. https://www.npr.org/2019/07/02/73814...ropean-imports
    Mama Bear

Registered Member

Default Re: If this happens I will be upset

To be honest, I don,t care, I make my own cheese,LOL, and
    I buy California olive oil.
    Jay

I made some soft cheeses and yogurt back when I had dairy goats but only the easy cheeses. Nothing like gouda. If this does happen I hope we start seeing california olive oil in my small town supermarket. We have lots of choices of olive oil from Italy but I understand that most or them are partly fake.
    Mama Bear

Gold Member
    Real Name
    James Walker

Even living in WI I still love me some fancy french cheese. Some St. Agur or St Andre on a fresh, out of the oven baguette and you are living.

I would have a hard time living without Parmisiano Reggiano. I drive to the "big city" for that as well as some Belgian Chocolate which doesn't hold a candle to what you get in Europe but head and shoulders above American chocolate which is so bad I don't even eat it any more. Even the Cadburry's here in States isn't the same as it was before it was made in England. Oh well...
    Mama Bear

I admit I was raised in a Republican family and although I tell people I'm not biased towards either party, I tend to still be a little bit of a leaner towards the Republican Party. I'm glad I voted against Hillary, but embarrassed with Trump. I am very proud of my USMC roots and mad as hell at him how he has treated wonderful leaders such as Generals Mattis and Kelly amongst many others. Not a fan... at all. Nikki Haley leaving him was the last straw for me. I did not like her at first when she was the South Carolina governor because admitting it really was a few bad publicity smear campaigns that I swallowed Hook Line & Sinker ( and I fell for it at the time). She ended up being a wonderful leader. I see too many tremendous leaders pushed out by him. I am not racist, sexist, nor affiliated with any party, I just want a damn leader even if I don't agree with all of their opinions. Obviously, no one is going to agree with every single opinion somebody else has. Hell, look at marriage
    -Elliot

Quick disclosure: my last post was written while under the influence. I usually stay away from race, religion, & politics. Cat's out of the bag though. Damn beer...but surprisingly minimal typos...
    Last edited by pastry; 07-06-2019 at 05:14 PM.
    -Elliot

Hey Elliot, it was a great post. Drink more beer
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Patty

I liked your post too. Refreshingly honest. I’d have a beer with you and Liz anytime.
    If the discus are happy, I’m happy

Thanks Liz & Patty
    -Elliot