ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: A Message To Our Sponsors

Real Name
    Brian

Default A Message To Our Sponsors

Dear Sponsors,

Did you know that Simply has a Facebook group? It's not nearly as informative as the forum is, but there are many people there inquiring about where they can buy quality discus and other products, both online and within their driving distance. No one seems to be actively taking advantage of this free advertising other than Kenny.

Any sponsor of Simply Discus forum is welcome to post their discus and other products on our Facebook group. As a matter of fact, we reserve commercial sales posts to forum sponsors only!! We only ask that if it's live fish then you post a brief description there, as well photo's and a link to your sponsor page here, but leave pricing on the forum because Facebook does not allow sales posts of live animals and has been removing groups that do.

Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/795034917244072/ You must be a member of the page to view and post, so if you aren't yet a member, just request to join...
    Last edited by jeep; 07-27-2019 at 01:02 AM.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Default Re: A Message To Our Sponsors

Thanks for the reminder Brian. When I make more cones in Aug or Sept I will offer them there too? I am not a FB user but may give it a try. I do have an acct. there. I will have to check out the rules there.
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

Real Name
    Brian

Default Re: A Message To Our Sponsors

Barb, I think your products will be fine there and do great. It's live animals or fish they are cracking down on.