AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: fdbw

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Ed

Default fdbw

Hi,has anyone heard from Al,I have left messages on his web site and pm'd him.i have a back order of fdbw and am down to two week supply.Just wondering if he is O .K. thanks

Default Re: fdbw

You're lucky. I ran slam out last week. My fish think I'm mean to them and I have pulled all my hair out.

No, I have not heard from Al, but I know him well enough to say that he will take care of business as soon as possible.
    Mama Bear

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

I suspect Al has not gotten his shipment from Mal yet but just guessing. Hope to hear from him soon.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    You're lucky. I ran slam out last week. My fish think I'm mean to them and I have pulled all my hair out.

No, I have not heard from Al, but I know him well enough to say that he will take care of business as soon as possible.
    I

I have 20 or so BW cubes left but I break those up and then mix it with freeze dry blood worms and the Vibra bites. This forces the little mutts to eat it all. I have yet to try the hair. I think that I will not be ripping any of that out to feed my fish any time soon.