ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Anyone have purchase from Dennis Discus?

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Donny

Default Anyone have purchase from Dennis Discus?

Just wondering if his discus are good. Anyone who have purchased from him, would appreciate the your opinions about his discus!

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Daniel

Default Re: Anyone have purchase from Dennis Discus?

I purchased from Dennis and had a great experience. He lives 3 hours drive from me. When he got a new shipment in he sent me lots of photos of individual fish I was interested in. He moved 8 to a holding tank and sent multiple videos to help me choose. When I visited his fish room, which was impeccably clean, he had some other discus I preferred the shape & color of over ones I had chosen. Dennis happily switched them out. The shape and color all were exactly what I was after, and his pricing is very competitive and reasonable. Dennis followed up me up numerous times with msg's in the months ahead, and still msg's me here and there to this day. I made my purchase in Sept 2018.
    If you don't live close enough to drive Dennis offers free shipping in the US for orders over $399. If he doesn't have what you want in stock atm reach out to find out when his next shipment is coming in so you will have a broader selection of strains.
    Here's some pics of my fish the day they came home.
    20180930_074120.jpg
    20180930_073508.jpg
    20180930_074343.jpg
    I thoroughly recommend Dennis and his fish to you. Give him a shout and see about his next shipment. You won't be disappointed with his quality, and you'll love his service!