AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: FULL Aquarium/Fish Tank Setups - tank, stand, filter, light, heater - Pickup Only

Registered Member

Default FULL Aquarium/Fish Tank Setups - tank, stand, filter, light, heater - Pickup Only

(my apologies for the lack of location in the title itself - I can edit the body of the post but no longer the title - WORCESTER, MA)

FOR SALE ARE TWO SEPARATE FULL, EXTENSIVE AQUARIUM/FISH TANK SETUPS AS FOLLOWS:
    (I am moving and have to downsize the number of tanks I have - tanks/equipment are used, items largely between 1-4 years old - there are no known issues with any the tanks and the associated equipment - pickup only in Worcester, MA)

75 GALLON AQUEON AQUARIUM FULL SETUP ($250), which includes the following (plus a ton not listed here!):
    - 75 gallon tank with blue background
    - matching Aqueon black stand
    - Fluval 406 canister filter with new backup replacement parts, existing media, and replacement media
    - Eheim Jager heater
    - Aqueon glass canopy
    - Aqueon T5 dual lamp light fixture with working bulbs
    - Circulation pump
    - gravel layer of Eco-Complete and CaribSea great for growing plants/fish health
    - driftwood, a few fish and some live plants if you want (NOT all the plants and the discus/angels in the pics)
    - lots of additional stuff (everything you need to be up and running!)

7.9 GALLON FLUVAL FLORA AQUARIUM FULL SETUP ($75), which includes the following (plus a ton not listed here!):
    - 7.9 gallon tank with cool rock-scape background
    - custom-made little black stand
    - Koller TOM Aquarium Internal Power Filter with new backup replacement media/parts
    - Eheim Jager heater
    - matching glass lid
    - Compact light with bulb and new replacement bulb
    - Fluval Statum substrate
    - driftwood and live plants
    - a couple/few high grade shrimp if you want
    - additional stuff (everything you need to be up and running!)

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PICTURES, THE TWO TANKS WORK BEAUTIFULLY TOGETHER IN ONE ARRANGEMENT. BUY BOTH TOGETHER FOR A DISCOUNT, FOR ONLY $300 TOTAL!!!

00s0s_1Eyw11dw5DM_600x450.jpg00x0x_58pfWgBsmYw_600x450.jpg00g0g_7dC6DbJBpcM_600x450.jpg00l0l_kzJ850euChW_600x450.jpg
    00u0u_6UP8kKGWFdd_600x450.jpg
    Last edited by Josho923; 12-04-2019 at 06:33 PM. Reason: updating location

Registered Member

Default Re: FULL Aquarium/Fish Tank Setups - tank, stand, filter, light, heater - Pickup Only

DROPPING THE PRICE FOR THE WHOLE SETUPS TO ONLY $220 AND $70, respectively! THIS IS A STEAL!!!

Silver Member
    Real Name
    Armando

Default Re: FULL Aquarium/Fish Tank Setups - tank, stand, filter, light, heater - Pickup Only

I'm interested in the 7.9g, but, would you ship?
    Miami, FL. 33186

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mando View Post
    I'm interested in the 7.9g, but, would you ship?
    Miami, FL. 33186
    Sorry @Mando , but I am not looking to ship right now. Would be tricky with the glass and included live plants and live fish and wet equipment and very fragile and very costly to ship for a relatively cheap item. Best of luck to you, though!
    Last edited by Josho923; 12-14-2019 at 04:25 PM. Reason: typo

Registered Member

DROPPING THE PRICE FOR THE WHOLE SETUPS TO ONLY $200 AND $70, respectively! THIS IS A RIDICULOUS STEAL!!!
    Please look at everything included - one piece of equipment from the larger tank cost me about what the whole thing is going for. I'm including high grade shrimp in the small tank that are worth $20 apiece, lol (sorry for the poor quick pics, glass needs to be cleaned, etc.). These are insane deals.

Attachment 126088Attachment 126089

Registered Member

75 gallon tank setup is now sold. It was great meeting you, Garrett! :-)

7.9 gallon setup is available and I will drop the price to $60. The tank setup, equipment, and livestock are worth so much more than this :-0

Gold Member FischAutoTechGarten's Avatar
    Real Name
    Peter

that was a good price. Garrett should come back and grab the 7.9 too!
    Peter
    Cuerpo en Green Valley, Arizona, USA y Corazón en Alamos, Sonora, Mexico

learning never stops

Registered Member

Haha, agreed @fischautotechgarten ! That one is still available.

Registered Member

BOTH TANKS WERE SOLD A LITTLE WHILE AGO. MODS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD AS YOU DEEM PRUDENT. Thanks everybody!