AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: BRAND NEW EPIC Aquarium / Fish Tank Setup - Worcester, MA - Pickup Only

Registered Member

Default BRAND NEW EPIC Aquarium / Fish Tank Setup - Worcester, MA - Pickup Only

FOR SALE IS A BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, NEARLY COMPLETE AND GORGEOUS TANK SETUP AS FOLLOWS:
    (I am moving and have to downsize the number of tanks I have - there are no known issues with the tank and the associated equipment - none of this stuff has ever seen water/never been used)

25 GALLON RIMLESS INNOVATIVE MARINE FUSION NANO AQUARIUM FULL SETUP I AM SELLING FOR ONLY $1,200 (cost me over $1,700 in total), which includes the following, ALL BRAND NEW AND UNUSED (prices in parentheses are roughly what they sell for online before tax/shipping added):
    - 25 gallon Innovative Marine rimless lagoon aquarium ($250) with the following features: 8 mm high clarity low iron glass, leveling rubber mat, diamond edge polished, black silicone with acrylic filter wall w dual overflows, 2 pre-molded micron sock mechanical filters, 2 adjustable return flare nozzles, a 211-gph pump, designated heater and designated skimmer/reactor columns
    - matching Innovative Marine black stand ($350)
    - Nanobox Reef Black Duo Plus M light ($425) - gets epic reviews, google it
    - Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Topoff (ATO) system ($200)
    - Trigger Systems Sapphire ATO 10 gallon reservoir ($180)
    - Sicce Syncra Silent return pump ($60), this is in addition to pump the tank came with
    - Cobalt Aquatics MJ-1200 Submersible Pump/Powerhead ($45)
    - Innovative Marine Aqua Gadget DIY mesh screen lid kit ($35)

I've already gone through the hassle of researching the best equipment and buying it all separately and putting it together for you. I PAID A TOTAL, AFTER TAX & SHIPPING, OF AROUND $1,700 AND YOU CAN GET ALL OF THIS BRAND NEW EQUIPMENT FOR A TOTAL OF ONLY $1,200!!! Pick up only - I am in Worcester, MA but am happy to drive to meet somebody halfway if it is a reasonable distance :-)

00909_cH2TGHYnJxX_600x450.jpg00101_baKcYcSoBQb_600x450.jpg00s0s_Eg1foSfXvA_600x450.jpg00S0S_jZe4TNERi0H_600x450.jpg00V0V_cQDJOnwLXuK_600x450.jpg00I0I_9VaqYucs18p_600x450.jpg

Registered Member

Default Re: BRAND NEW EPIC Aquarium / Fish Tank Setup - Worcester, MA - Pickup Only

I am willing to part out, though I'm also willing to give quite a nice discount to somebody taking the whole thing all together, as this would save me time and effort. DROPPING THE PRICE FOR THE WHOLE SETUP TO ONLY $1,000! THIS IS A STEAL!!!

Registered Member

Default Re: BRAND NEW EPIC Aquarium / Fish Tank Setup - Worcester, MA - Pickup Only

UPDATE: Tank and stand are now sold.

Here is an updated list of items available and the prices I am selling them for, which are REDUCED:

- Nanobox Reef Black Duo Plus M light ($425) - gets epic reviews, google it - $400
    - Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Topoff (ATO) system ($200) - $160
    - Trigger Systems Sapphire ATO 10 gallon reservoir ($180) - $150
    - Sicce Syncra Silent return pump ($60) - $40
    - Cobalt Aquatics MJ-1200 Submersible Pump/Powerhead ($45) - $30
    - Innovative Marine Aqua Gadget DIY mesh screen lid kit ($35) - $15

Registered Member

UPDATE: Trigger Systems Sapphire ATO 10 gallon reservoir and Cobalt Aquatics MJ-1200 Submersible Pump/Powerhead are now sold.

Here is an updated list of items available and the prices I am selling them for:

- Nanobox Reef Black Duo Plus M light ($425) - gets epic reviews, google it - $400
    - Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Topoff (ATO) system ($200) - $160
    - Sicce Syncra Silent return pump ($60) - $40
    - Innovative Marine Aqua Gadget DIY mesh screen lid kit ($35) - $15

Registered Member

UPDATE: Just sold the Sicce Syncra Silent return pump and Innovative Marine Aqua Gadget DIY mesh screen lid kit.

Here is an updated list of items available and the prices I am selling them for:

- Nanobox Reef Black Duo Plus M light ($425) - gets epic reviews, google it - $380
    - Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Topoff (ATO) system ($200) - $150