AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: I hatch rams ...

Registered Member
    Real Name
    David

Default Re: I hatch rams ...

Nice looking fish!

I have two angelfish tanks and I have a love-hate relationship with them as well.

Real Name
    Tom

Default Re: I hatch rams ...

So I auctioned off the breeding pair of Albino Dantums ! They must have spawned 30 times and I have less then 30 juvis to show ..They are all sold also !
    I have 6 more still grouped with my Altums and a pair I think of silver dantums ..
    These fish are just not for me !
    On the good side I have spawns being raised from my pitch Black Rams and 2 new spawns ,1 from my PBR and one from PBR from Liz ..I took them and will artificially hatch .
    Sometimes I wonder if these fish just trick me into letting them try again and again ? Both pairs had eggs and wigglers previous but then gone !
    I have had enough of that !.
    The pair of discus that spawned and I moved spawned last week .They laid their eggs on the water change pump tube .They tended them and I am sure they hatched but no attachment .
    I was worried I had broke them when I moved them to a ground level tank [most fish hate them] .But they laid eggs again yesterday so I am hopeful .Besides the fact they laid the eggs on the pump this time ! I can change water without using the pump so no worries besides this pairs choice of sites to spawn ..They had other suitable options and the pump is against the front glass..You would understand if it was in the back ,where they like to hide but right up front ??
    Hoping to see wigglers and then more but eggs are good enough for today ..
    Nothing good happens fast unless you completely miss it !
    Last edited by coralbandit; 01-17-2021 at 03:29 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFp68wjRUU
    ^^ My fish room tour by Richsfishes ^^
    Got rams ?

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718