ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm excited!

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by danotaylor View Post
    Thx Pat! Mom is a golden retriever x Bernese mtn dog, dad is a standard poodle. She is called a golden mountain doodle. She has the tricolor facial marking from Bernese. She's high energy, super friendly and almost cat like cuddly, lol. My boys named her Hope
    Cool Danny, I thought she look like a doodle but was not sure. She sure is a beauty.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Registered Member

That's really nice of you, lucky dogs!

It turns out they didn't want me after all. I was disappointed at first but I'm over it now. I told the guy I could come the next day and do the dog but he emailed that afternoon that one of their employees took the dog to PetSmart Saturday. I don't know why he didn't tell me that they had an arrangement with Pet Smart right off the bat, but he didn't. At least my few customers appreciate me. They call me when their old dog finally dies and I mourn along with them. They're allowed to cancel the same day if their old dog isn't doing well. Some of them invite me to their house. Some give me little gifts of homemade cookies. The ones who can afford it tip as much as $10 which is pretty good for a $45. groom.

I still like Southern Pines Animal Shelter. I took them the puppies that I was unable to find homes for myself. When I went to visit them 5 days later they had found homes for all 3 of them. The folks who adopt dogs and cats there have to pay for them and if they pay it means that they will take care of the dog or cat they adopt.
    Mama Bear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12