pic of month     Cafepress Store

Thread: Kenny is the man!

iTrader

Default Kenny is the man!

Just received my 3R shipment of 12 fish, amazing process start to finish, lots of time attention and care in purchase, quarantine and shipment.

Highly recommend

Registered Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Johnny

Default Re: Kenny is the man!

I totally agree- Kenny is the best in terms of quality and customer care. I had a chance to visit his fish room, and he let me take my time picking out the fish. I even saw those 3R you ordered- those reds are out of the world striking. I really like the contrast between the red and the brown.

Gold Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Jake

I can only sing praises of Kenny - his attention to detail, promptness in responding to emails/calls/texts, continual communication for shipping, etc. The list goes on and on and everything is 10 stars out of 5.

I somewhat envy those who are able to visit his fishroom and pick out fish and have a look around. However, I also think I'd go bankrupt if I lived so close!

How is your 3R group doing? Please share pictures!

Silver Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Lloyd

I have ordered twice in the past from Kenny... and was completely satisfied both times

Silver Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Armando

We need PICS

Sounds like you're happy with your shipment! I'm so glad and grateful we have access to these site sponsors!!

Homesteader
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Scott

I'm glad I'm close enough that I can drive up to Kenny when the time comes!

Xirxes, I'd love to see pics when you get them settled in!

Registered Member
    iTrader

Quote Originally Posted by AquaticNerd View Post
    I can only sing praises of Kenny - his attention to detail, promptness in responding to emails/calls/texts, continual communication for shipping, etc. The list goes on and on and everything is 10 stars out of 5.

I somewhat envy those who are able to visit his fishroom and pick out fish and have a look around. However, I also think I'd go bankrupt if I lived so close!

I too have ordered from Kenny, whom was referred to me by a well known National Geographic photographer who collects Angels and Discus.I look at each photo.I place my order by email. Customer service is over the top. Kenny calls to confirm the order. Then he says," I like the fish that you have chosen but I think that I have something nicer for you. May I make a recommend?" I have opted for his recommendation.. I like the wild fish, Kenny does not stock pure wild discus but have those beautiful wild crosses. I allow him to chose and as a result I have a tank full of very nice Kennyfish. (hey, if my sentences or spelling seem odd I am still recovering from a neck operation. The drugs got me woozy.) Next order do fish do yourself a favor and order at least once from Kenny.
    Last edited by peewee1; 01-22-2020 at 02:00 PM.

iTrader

This was day three and they are STILL coloring up!! Absolute pigs eating out of my hand from day 1

http://youtu.be/pbMNzBTGrdY

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Daniel

iTrader
    Real Name
    Daniel

Paste the link without the "s" into this tab;
    Name:  Screenshot_20200129-175943~2.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  84.8 KB

Silver Member
    iTrader
    3 (100%)

What are dimensions of the tank. I'm jealous

iTrader
    Real Name
    Daniel

It looks like an 8:2:2 to me...

iTrader
    11 (100%)
    Real Name
    Francis

Really nice tank......just curious are you running any air stone in the tank ? I cannot see any air bubbles in the video.
    Grasshopper
    Francis

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    372 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Xirxes View Post
    Just received my 3R shipment of 12 fish, amazing process start to finish, lots of time attention and care in purchase, quarantine and shipment.

Highly recommend
    Justin, thank you for your order and feedback! hope you enjoy growing them!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny95132 View Post
    I totally agree- Kenny is the best in terms of quality and customer care. I had a chance to visit his fish room, and he let me take my time picking out the fish. I even saw those 3R you ordered- those reds are out of the world striking. I really like the contrast between the red and the brown.
    Johnny, it was my pleasure meeting you thanks for your visit the other day! Hope your group is doing great!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaticNerd View Post

Jake, I greatly appreciate the kind words, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by pm9ljr View Post
    I have ordered twice in the past from Kenny... and was completely satisfied both times
    Thanks Lloyd! Hope your group is growing nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by ccc View Post
    I'm glad I'm close enough that I can drive up to Kenny when the time comes!

Xirxes, I'd love to see pics when you get them settled in!
    Scott, I look forward to working with you, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by peewee1 View Post
    I too have ordered from Kenny, whom was referred to me by a well known National Geographic photographer who collects Angels and Discus.I look at each photo.I place my order by email. Customer service is over the top. Kenny calls to confirm the order. Then he says," I like the fish that you have chosen but I think that I have something nicer for you. May I make a recommend?" I have opted for his recommendation.. I like the wild fish, Kenny does not stock pure wild discus but have those beautiful wild crosses. I allow him to chose and as a result I have a tank full of very nice Kennyfish. (hey, if my sentences or spelling seem odd I am still recovering from a neck operation. The drugs got me woozy.) Next order do fish do yourself a favor and order at least once from Kenny.
    Norm, please don't worry after my April surgery I was the same for a little bit....wishing you a speedy and full recovery! Thanks so much for the kind words!

Thanks everyone again!

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5