AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Bought my first pack of FDBW

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jake

Default Bought my first pack of FDBW

I just bought them now, I'm so excited to receive them, I can't wait hahaha. You get a great quality food AND you get to support an awesome forum. This is a win win for me! Can't wait to receive them, I'll update you all when it arrives and how my discus react.

Gold Member
    Real Name
    Lloyd

Default Re: Bought my first pack of FDBW

I am sure they will love it. I know mine go crazy at their 5 PM feeding

Silver Member
    Real Name
    Armando

What I love the most about buying Al's FDBW is opening the box and having Al's personalized signature with a thank you message. This is why I give my (small) business to him.

What I love the most is the price, I can remember many many moons ago I bought directly from the Australian blackwood company and the international shipping was ridiculous, AL must be buying a plane load to be able to offer the prices he does, Thanks AL

Jeanne

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jake

Quote Originally Posted by pm9ljr View Post
    I am sure they will love it. I know mine go crazy at their 5 PM feeding
    I'm sure they'll like it too, I've only heard good things about Al's fsbw. Hopefully my discus don't become crack addicts haha

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jake

Quote Originally Posted by Sturiosoma View Post
    What I love the most is the price, I can remember many many moons ago I bought directly from the Australian blackwood company and the international shipping was ridiculous, AL must be buying a plane load to be able to offer the prices he does, Thanks AL

Jeanne
    Shipping is super fast too! Sometimes I think Al owns a plane so he directly goes there lol. I'm very excited to feed them to my discus.

Thanks a bunch Al!

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jake

Quote Originally Posted by Mando View Post
    What I love the most about buying Al's FDBW is opening the box and having Al's personalized signature with a thank you message. This is why I give my (small) business to him.
    Yup! I've heard about the thank you message and signature too. One day I'm going to have a collection of his signatures on a frame for every order of fdbw I've made lol. I have a long way to go.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jake

*Update*

I just received my package of fdbw. I've put it in my tank and all the discus went crazy for it! Except for the adult discus hahaha they were a bit skeptical at first, but took to it great!

Thanks a bunch AL!! I appreciate the high quality food you provide and the awesome forum too

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mando View Post
    I agree. It's a nice touch. I just now ordered the Bio worms. I am hoping for some redder fishes. Kenny does the same, at least with my fish orders from him. There is always a note and a thank you email. Al and Kenny are among the best when it comes to customer service and satisfaction. This is my first order of bio worms and Al was good enough to send to me a email explaining why this order of fdbw would be a good fit for my fish.

Real Name
    Don

Never used AL's fdbw but just ordered some today. I'm glad your discus is liking the food! I need my Discus to like it, just found out I might deploy and this will be easy for my wife to work with.

Real Name
    Steve

Hi Don,
    Welcome to Simply Discus! We're a community of discus enthusiasts, but if you stick around, we're a community.
    I don't recall anybody's fish that didn't like Al's FDBW's, so I think you're OK there. "Might deploy" sounds pretty serious. Tough way to keep a discus hobby going. What's up?

Real Name
    Don

Thanks Steve! I look forward to it. Been in the service for 12 years, been a fish keeper literally since elementary school. I've always been a Flowerhorn guy and I got my first Discus on January 2019. Since then I've been all about it, it feels more relaxing and I love it. Everytime they see me it's just loads of personality. It's tough especially when I was into the high-tech plant. I've been through plenty of fish tanks in my day. And always gave my fish away when it was time to go, never wanted to burden my wife, since she wasn't into it but my Discus I love them and want to see them when I get back. This group seems awesome and glad to be part of it!

Real Name
    Francis

Quote Originally Posted by Sturiosoma View Post

Jeanne
    Love to see the FDBW upon arrival but hate to see my credit card statement at the end of the month ��
    Grasshopper
    Francis