AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: My Bluetooth speaker

Default My Bluetooth speaker

Since I replaced my fluorescent tubes with LED's I can no longer use the radio in the fish room due to interference. I went looking on line and found that people loved the Oontz Angle 3 and it was only 30 bucks. I afraid that it wouldn't work because I'm so bad at computer related stuff, but a bit of a struggle I made it work, and I love it, too. The sound is amazing from such a little thing.

Then it didn't work and I struggled more and finally figured out how to make it work again. I got to love it for several days and then it wouldn't work again. I tried to uninstall so I could reinstall but it wouldn't uninstall. It said that it was working and connected but it still didn't work!

This morning I went digging deeper in the computer, which scares me because I'm afraid I'd screw something up. I pushed a bunch of buttons, rebooted the computer, and guess what? The speaker is speaking in the fish room. Ah, the sweet taste of success
    Mama Bear

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Tom

Default Re: My Bluetooth speaker

Liz, I sure am glad that you did not go for the hammer as I would with these computer things.
    I build machines with simple processors in them, Never need to reboot but have used the old hammer a few times.
    Congrats for your victory over this newfangled computer world!
    Tom. LOL.