AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Opinion on some of my discus

Registered Member

Default Opinion on some of my discus

Hello, just wanted an honest opinion on some of my discus. They range from 5-7 inches. Thanks to anyone who takes a look at my thread (:
    31111D06-BDE4-4694-877E-45AD0D96AD52.jpgIMG-8590.jpgsquirtle.jpgsheerkhan.jpg
    Last edited by Syphon123; 03-22-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Registered Member

Default Re: Opinion on some of my discus

Good looking fish. You have a photographic ability as well.

Gold Member
    Real Name
    Amanda

They're beautiful!

The first one, the Albino, has a small dent between the nose and the forehead. Tail section is a bit long, and unless it's not posing properly, the shape could be more round.
    It appears that the second is posed so it's fins are not up giving it a less round shape. If it is not an albino, which I think it is, the eye rim should be totally red. Tail set is low.
    I like the 3rd. Is but the tail set is also off, the forehead has a bit of a hump and the tail set is low. It looks like this fish may not be totally mature so the appearance of roundness may get better.
    The 4th, the PB has an excellent color. Not a spot of pepper. From the nose to the forehead is pretty much smooth. It's mouth is open but it doesn't seem to have much of any dent between the mouth and chin.

Overall, you should be happy with the quality of the fish. It's easy to nit pick fish, but you asked for honest opinions. I did my best but I don't know it all.
    Mama Bear