AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you still get dressed, shower, shave, in QT?

Default Re: Do you still get dressed, shower, shave, in QT?

Haven't changed a darn thing from the usual daily routine that I've maintained religiously for many years.

I think it helps to pass the time well and more importantly, to continue maintaining a welcome degree of normalcy in these trying times.

My day also includes 15-20 reps of around 2 dozen specific body exercises, at least twice daily, to try staying fit. While self-confined to the house, I also walk an extra 2,000 or more steps each day inside the house, and get some fresh air every day by taking some of the steps on our 20 foot long back deck. (I've actually maintained this regime for several months now, which I started last November to prepare myself for the hip surgery I had arranged with the orthopedic surgeon for scheduling as mentioned below).

Since the elective surgery to replace my 2nd hip (previously scheduled for April 30th) was cancelled in order to keep as many hospital beds as possible free and available for COVID patients in B.C., these extra steps and the exercises have strengthened my legs significantly and kept my bad hip relatively pain free - which kind of surprised me - but was just great - I haven't taken any pain meds for a few months now !
    Last edited by discuspaul; 04-09-2020 at 11:57 AM.

Real Name
    Shan

Wow pat those are award winning photo level pictures
    Amateur discuskeeper, Professional doofus

Real Name
    Willie

I shower, shave and change as before, maybe a little later than usual. But as my wife likes to point out, NO ONE IS LOOKING.

wILLIE
    At my age, everything is irritating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12