AquaticSuppliers.com     Kenny's Discus

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Results 391 to 404 of 404

Thread: A Pleasant Surprise!

  1. #391
    Gold Member fljones3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    759
    Blog Entries
    1
    iTrader
    0
    Real Name
    Frank

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    Daniel, basically the same as post #381. Of course, I am having to adjust the amount of the portions due to 12 less babies.

    Quote Originally Posted by danotaylor View Post
    Nice one Frank! Looking forward to continuing to track the progress of the ones you kept. What are you feeding these days?

  2. #392
    Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Aussie living in Cincy
    Posts
    2,466
    iTrader
    0
    Real Name
    Daniel

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    I don't know how I missed that post Frank...it would have to be the first one in this awesome thread of yours...I'm blushing now that I asked...just kiddin, even an ole forum hound like me misses a post here & there. Have a great day mate

  3. #393
    Gold Member fljones3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    759
    Blog Entries
    1
    iTrader
    0
    Real Name
    Frank

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    No worries! Keep on the trail Daniel!

    Quote Originally Posted by danotaylor View Post
    I don't know how I missed that post Frank...it would have to be the first one in this awesome thread of yours...I'm blushing now that I asked...just kiddin, even an ole forum hound like me misses a post here & there. Have a great day mate

  4. #394
    Gold Member fljones3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    759
    Blog Entries
    1
    iTrader
    0
    Real Name
    Frank

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    Now, since they "celebrated" their 12 week birthday (no cake or candles), I have reduced the number of feedings from 6 to 4x a day.

  5. #395
    Registered Member Shan_Evolved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    264
    iTrader
    0
    Real Name
    Shan

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    Nice work Frank!
    Amateur discuskeeper, Professional doofus

  6. #396
    Gold Member fljones3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    759
    Blog Entries
    1
    iTrader
    0
    Real Name
    Frank

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    Thanks Shan.
    Did you ever get your Hans fish set up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shan_Evolved View Post
    Nice work Frank!

  7. #397
    Registered Member Shan_Evolved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    264
    iTrader
    0
    Real Name
    Shan

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    Tank is still cycling. 2 Months in my Nitrites aren't falling fast enough. T_T
    Amateur discuskeeper, Professional doofus

  8. #398
    Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    29,820
    Blog Entries
    4
    iTrader
    9 (100%)
    Real Name
    Pat

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    So Frank has mentioned that 12 of his fry went to new homes of SD members. A friend of mine was interested in some F1s and she drove 10 hours to pick them up and drove home in a 24 period. The fry are still settling in and all are eating. One is dark but eating and she is concerned about it. At some point in the near future she will drive to my house and bring six of Frank's fry to live with me.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening


  9. #399
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,183
    iTrader
    0

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    So Frank has mentioned that 12 of his fry went to new homes of SD members. A friend of mine was interested in some F1s and she drove 10 hours to pick them up and drove home in a 24 period. The fry are still settling in and all are eating. One is dark but eating and she is concerned about it. At some point in the near future she will drive to my house and bring six of Frank's fry to live with me.
    Pat
    No way! How did you work that out? I would have met here half way at least.

  10. #400
    Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    29,820
    Blog Entries
    4
    iTrader
    9 (100%)
    Real Name
    Pat

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    Quote Originally Posted by peewee1 View Post
    No way! How did you work that out? I would have met here half way at least.
    Got lucky
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening


  11. #401
    Gold Member fljones3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    759
    Blog Entries
    1
    iTrader
    0
    Real Name
    Frank

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    I am thrilled that the fry are going in good homes. They will get even better care going forward.
    Thanks Pat! Good to meet Pat’s friends also. It is my desire that all 12 F1’s will prosper.

  12. #402
    Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Aussie living in Cincy
    Posts
    2,466
    iTrader
    0
    Real Name
    Daniel

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    That's bloody marvelous that is!!

  13. #403
    Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    29,820
    Blog Entries
    4
    iTrader
    9 (100%)
    Real Name
    Pat

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    Quote Originally Posted by fljones3 View Post
    I am thrilled that the fry are going in good homes. They will get even better care going forward.
    Thanks Pat! Good to meet Pat’s friends also. It is my desire that all 12 F1’s will prosper.
    Thanks Frank for entrusting us with your precious fry and BTW, you gave them excellent care. Also looking forward to watch yours grow up.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening


  14. #404
    Gold Member fljones3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    759
    Blog Entries
    1
    iTrader
    0
    Real Name
    Frank

    Default Re: A Pleasant Surprise!

    Pat's friend had a necessary stop in my State on their way here.

    Quote Originally Posted by peewee1 View Post
    I would have met here half way at least.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

pic of month             AquaticSuppliers.com