ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gabe Posada and bloodworms

Default Re: Gabe Posada and bloodworms

I hate it too, Andy. I think that over all it causes more harm than good in the world.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by captainandy View Post
    And the last person I'd trust is a Russian fish keeper. That's why I hate social media, you can find and follow whatever or whoever you want and think you've become an expert
    I don't don't claim to be an expert, I don't do social media and I don't "follow" anyone. Actually, she has a doctorate in aquatic science and works for a university. I've come to know and respect her quite well...

Registered Member

Error, see below.
    Last edited by peewee1; 05-13-2020 at 08:50 PM.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by captainandy View Post
    coralbandit I couldn't agree with you more.
    For some reason people love to be part of a conspiracy theory and jump on thing like "frozen blood worms are bad for the fish". What do you think they eat in the wild? You think that the Amazon is sterile and free from pathogens. You think holding tanks from exporters have sterile food? And the last person I'd trust is a Russian fish keeper. That's why I hate social media, you can find and follow whatever or whoever you want and think you've become an expert
    Can't trust them pesky russkis, Capn Andy. Recalling the movie "A Foreign Affair" two brothers travel to Russia to find brides. Leaving at home a huge gold fish which is shown living in a large tank and is fed by a timer while they are gone. One of the boys returns with his bride. At the end of the movie he is shown eating dinner, cooked by his new Russian bride. When finished he asks her if there is any more of what it was that he just ate. "To which his bride says, "No my darling, that is the only one that was left in the vat!" Good it was only a gold fish and not a pack of Discus.

Real Name
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by jeep View Post
    I don't don't claim to be an expert, I don't do social media and I don't "follow" anyone. Actually, she has a doctorate in aquatic science and works for a university. I've come to know and respect her quite well...
    I think she speaks much more honestly then Gabe the salesman ??
    We all have to judge for ourselves if we can't trust those with experience who share ..
    I am not so easily swayed especially by salesman selling meds for one of the most popular foods in the industry ..How convenient ??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFp68wjRUU
    ^^ My fish room tour by Richsfishes ^^
    Got rams ?

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

This thread was doing great until politics was introduced so I closed the thread. So read the thread and make up your own mind. Thread closed.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123