ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If killed... my wife did it

Default If killed... my wife did it

Soooo... I have 6 Alenquers coming later this week from CJ. I ordered before Consulting with wife but finally told her about it. She was fine about that I wish I had asked beforehand...

But Sunday, I might've ordered 5 more from Mac's Discus (I'M SORRY BUT I ALWAYS WANTED
    TO GIVE HIM A TRY! I KNOW HE'S NOT A SPONSOR! I WAS DRINKING! )... So <composing myself>, since I used to subscribe to LFS in 90's and LOVED seeing those emerald greens (which I'm a brown-based reds freak) I ordered 3 RCs and 2 EG's... without telling my wife. Hopefully she can't add (although she's a math & science teacher). I blame COVID19, coronas, and wine.

...the end
    -Elliot

Default Re: If killed... my wife did it

I don't think that your wife is to blame if anything dies. I bet she doesn't drink as much, I bet. I buy stuff while drinking as well, but never fish.
    Mama Bear

Liz... you're too kind. She's a lush like me though.

But she knows I (1) go crazy when Amazon prime delivers too often because of her and I get mad... (2) found out we have a 150 gallon show tank when I told her it was a 75 for a few years until she crunched numbers and (3) ... I know she can add... I violated a cardinal rule.
    -Elliot

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by pastry View Post
    Soooo... I have 6 Alenquers coming later this week from CJ. I ordered before Consulting with wife but finally told her about it. She was fine about that I wish I had asked beforehand...

But Sunday, I might've ordered 5 more from Mac's Discus (I'M SORRY BUT I ALWAYS WANTED
    TO GIVE HIM A TRY! I KNOW HE'S NOT A SPONSOR! I WAS DRINKING! )... So <composing myself>, since I used to subscribe to LFS in 90's and LOVED seeing those emerald greens (which I'm a brown-based reds freak) I ordered 3 RCs and 2 EG's... without telling my wife. Hopefully she can't add (although she's a math & science teacher). I blame COVID19, coronas, and wine.

...the end
    I would not apologize for ordering from Mac. He has very nice looking fish. I had inquired about an order but later decided to order again from Kenny. Although Kenny does not have any fish at the moment so I am in effect saving money now. Let me know what you thought of Mac's service and his fish. He's about 15 miles from me here in Washington State. The Emerald Green is a nice looking fish. What is an RC ?

Registered Member

Liz... you're too kind. She's a lush like me though.

But she knows I (1) go crazy when Amazon prime delivers too often because of her and I get mad... (2) found out we have a 150 gallon show tank when I told her it was a 75 for a few years until she crunched numbers and (3) ... I know she can add... I violated a cardinal rule.
    Like that 15 year old kid the other day who wanted to buy a tank but his parents would only allow hm to have a 10 gallon. I advised the lad to get a 15 gallon and chances were his parents would not know the difference.

YES! Peewee... so last post of the night. My only hope is that farting on her pillow really DOES give her pink eye. That might help scew her counting capability (or aim as I run away!)
    -Elliot

Hey Elliot don't know if you remember me if you backstroke thru my posts I'm the person who exported wood from the Atlantic shores of South Carolina to Ohio ,I can't help but wonder if that was legal, but any how if I were your wife and you farted on my pillow I would have something to sleep on knowing you were thinking of me, and did you ever find your new home

Jeanne

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sturiosoma View Post
    Hey Elliot don't know if you remember me if you backstroke thru my posts I'm the person who exported wood from the Atlantic shores of South Carolina to Ohio ,I can't help but wonder if that was legal, but any how if I were your wife and you farted on my pillow I would have something to sleep on knowing you were thinking of me, and did you ever find your new home

Jeanne
    Why would one export wood from SC to Ohio? They already have wood in Ohio, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by peewee1 View Post
    Why would one export wood from SC to Ohio? They already have wood in Ohio, don't they?
    I thought about that once I got back to Ohio, I spent more than 400$ in gas for a piece of South Carolina wood when I'm only 30min. from the beautiful shores of Lake Erie, I'm just glad I didn't get caught at customs

Jeanne

Real Name
    Tom

Well documented Elliot.
    I will mention this article to the investigators should you find an untimely demise ..
    I might go with I mentioned both orders when I told you , OR AT LEAST I THOUGHT I DID ???
    Good luck and don't go the stink/pink eye route as it may wreck your view of the fish also ?
    Funny post !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFp68wjRUU
    ^^ My fish room tour by Richsfishes ^^
    Got rams ?

Registered Member

YES! Peewee... so last post of the night. My only hope is that farting on her pillow really DOES give her pink eye. That might help scew her counting capability (or aim as I run away!)
    One time I bought a $40,000 Corvette but I told the wife that it was a Camaro and that I paid 20K. She said, "Oh." This is the woman who named her son "Ricky" after "I Love Lucy" Lucy and Ricky Ricardo's son who is known as "Little Ricky". Our son has since been known as Little Ricky for the past 30 years. So I figured I could wing it past her. About a year later she told me that she got a dog. The dog was out back in the pasture playing. After checking the dog out I cam back to the house and declared, "Your dog is big enough to ride." "Bonus, right?, she said. "And all he eats is grass!" I never did get that mutt to fetch.

Real Name
    Joe Zammit

HAHAHA.... Might have?? What difference is an extra 5 discus going to make.....i'm sure she loves you and is very understanding during these difficult times...but good luck on not getting killed by her
    We're here for a good time...not a long time

OMG... I have to get back to posting more often when drinking. Literally cracking up reading all of your guys replies.

Jeanne! Hey! Freak'n hilarious on the "wood across state lines". Totally a move I'd do. I still steal sand from the beach (which is illegal). But when adding fresh, moist beach sand my discus love life!

Peewee! RCs are Red Covers. I loooove brown based reds! 3Rs, RCs, VRs, RRs, Alenquers, Icas.... I told Steve as well that I'm going to be famous soon (on unsolved mysteries). I was drinking & it was first communication with him so he was probably like, "Yep, that guy's a weirdo"

Tom, I'm still farting on her pillow! I slept in another room the other night since both sons crawled in our bed... and one son woke up with some slightly crusted eyes. I know it's a myth... but that was enough to make me continue to run upstairs everytime I have to fart!

Joe, I'm with ya brother, but in her mind she's thinking about how I've gotten to know several Amazon Prime delivery guys and always hearing me say to them, "So what the hell did she order this time?" They crack up... she doesn't
    -Elliot

First 6 came in today from Craig (cjdiscus). Spunky little Alenquers! Craig was AWESOME with communication. Even saw pics of parents. Beautiful striations on the dad. The mom was a nice round, golden ginger.
    20200508_142700.jpg
    20200508_143936.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Elliot

Can't figure out why upside down
    -Elliot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast