ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Three Red Cover, Three Heckle Cross, all breeding age and starting to form pairs.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Scott

Default Three Red Cover, Three Heckle Cross, all breeding age and starting to form pairs.

I bought six beautiful fish from Kenny in feb 2020 for just over $600. Check out my homestead for pics and videos. They're all still forming proven pairs, but all have participated in spawns. No fry yet.

I don't have the time/resources to devote care to them the way they deserve; I raised discus before, but I was at a different phase of my life then. All six for sale for pickup only in San Luis Obispo county, CA for $400. No breaking up into groups. Please don't ask for a lower price; this is already ridiculously low. One may have the beginning of HITH, but I sincerely believe it's a scrape from eggcrate divider or territorial behaviors.

PM if interested.

Best,

Scott

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Scott

Default Re: Three Red Cover, Three Heckle Cross, all breeding age and starting to form pairs.

I would be willing to ship to the right person. The cost would be higher.

Registered Member

Default Re: Three Red Cover, Three Heckle Cross, all breeding age and starting to form pairs.

Hi Scott,

How much would be shipping to 78665? Can you share pictures of the fish? I cannot find your older threads.

Real Name
    Francis

Youtube link
    https://youtu.be/m_MNsQo72l4

Quote Originally Posted by For100 View Post
    Hi Scott,

How much would be shipping to 78665? Can you share pictures of the fish? I cannot find your older threads.
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Scott

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Scott

Please hang tight y'all. My original intent with this post was to keep things as simple as possible with a local pickup. I was trying to avoid shipping. If the only way to move these along is by shipping, I'm going to have to re-imagine this entire offer.

Please give me a couple of days to ponder this

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Scott

Please consider this thread dead. I'm going to re-post as individual pairs.