AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandemic Starved Discus

Registered Member

Default Re: Pandemic Starved Discus

Here are some more pictures so you guys can get a better idea. This is what it used to be. This was the end of January, about 6 weeks after I got them.

Registered Member

I was also wondering if the large piece of driftwood they like to hang around and sometimes hide behind could be causing the edges of their fins to stay black

Real Name
    Tom

Your new pics didn’t come through. Your fish do look stunted and lean. What are you feeding? Being they lived through your absence they are strong fish. I would because of this be doing daily water changes and feeding good quality foods like fdbw. Buying 3 new discus from the same place should help. But is that place a breeder or just a seller? If a seller your still going to have to qt new fish for about 4-6 weeks. Of my discus I have one that is stunted. I bought it locally with another at about 1 1/2” and it refused to eat for about 2 weeks in my tank. The other has grown to 5+ but it has stop at about 3.5. It’s still a good looking fish just small. Has no problems with the larger discus and nobody pics on it. He’s the blue diamond in the front9EBAD60C-7BC1-4E0B-87B1-B1BFF1B54F05.jpg

Registered Member

Registered Member

Wow that's a really nice tank!
    I normally feed 3 times a day: pellets in the morning, fdbw from Al in the afternoon, and Ken's beef heart flakes (which contain very little beef heart, mainly for variety) in the evening

In this covid-19 time corona virus killing everyday many people so, if you are doctor so please take care about the cleaners team because they also play a very important role in this pandemic time. these cleansers have smart dirt detect technology
    Last edited by manish33; 06-23-2020 at 05:44 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12