ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Three's company

Registered Member

Default Three's company

It will be interesting to know the final outcome of these three. I have two males and one female pecking on the cone. The female prefers male one and both her and the male cannot seem to discourage male two to butt out. If I had a spare tank I would put there and then find a female for male two. Has anyone seen this activity before? It reminds me of some animals like the Elk, Sea Lions, birds, etc that fight at the beginning of mating season.

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Daniel

Default Re: Three's company

What is the strain/s Peewee?

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by danotaylor View Post
    What is the strain/s Peewee?
    The female is the Albino Millennium Gold while the two males are Blue Scorpion and an Alenquer. I was wondering if the female laid if both males would try to fertilize. The female had chosen the Blue Scorpion after her first mate which was a Striped Alenquer. She changed to the BS until another Alenquer came along and tried to make it a threesome. I would separate them because I would like to see what the AMG and the BS would produce. On the other hand I am curious to see how the three of them eventually sort this out.

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Daniel

Haha, nice mate...maybe you'd get a mixed batch...that would be interesting for sure!