AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: 9 o clock on sat.

Default 9 o clock on sat.

Waiting for the cows to come home

Jeanne

Default Re: 9 o clock on sat.

Lol, me too, Jeanne. I've already watched the chickens go to bed in the holly tree. Now much to do now but wait for them dang cows. The dogs are asking me to get into bed so I'll give up waiting for the cows soon. Either they will be home in the morning or not. They generally do. Sometimes they bring a stray or two, sometime we loose one.
    Mama Bear

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sturiosoma View Post
    Waiting for the cows to come home

Jeanne
    Do the cows come back at the same time every day? What about the bulls? Do they tend to stay out all night partying it up? Or do they come home with the cows?

Whether they come home with the ladies depends on the ladies. If the ladies are alluring, every bull in the county follows them home. Mostly they don't care if they're cow or bull. They both tend to stay outside all night more during the weekend. And this is a long weekend so who knows when they'll come home?
    Mama Bear

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    Whether they come home with the ladies depends on the ladies. If the ladies are alluring, every bull in the county follows them home. Mostly they don't care if they're cow or bull. They both tend to stay outside all night more during the weekend. And this is a long weekend so who knows when they'll come home?
    Further, with respect to goats, sheep, bison, and horses. All the same when it comes to coming home?

At least until they get old and develop a brain. This isn't true for every individual unless it's a goat. Pigs are the greatest exception in the animal kingdom. The boers are happy to come home. It's the sows that want to stay out and party all night long. The blatant flirts have no shame whatsoever.
    Mama Bear