AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 30gal/4disc, is it REALLY bad idea?

Registered Member

Default Re: 30gal/4disc, is it REALLY bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by wireless0426 View Post
    Great. Will stick with those frozen/dried frozen food with some variety. I think dried food have certain advantage in maintaining water cleaner, especially relatively small tank setting.
    With frozen food if it is sold by weight then you are buying food and worthless water yet I like the shrimp and blood worms anyway.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by fljones3 View Post
    PeeWee1, Got a link for the bug bites you use?
    Edit: I found it.
    Frank, here is a link to more than you ever wanted to know about Bug Bites https://fluvalaquatics.com/ca/bug-bites/ I bet that if you could not find it at your local pet store/fish store that Amazon would be a good place to find it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by peewee1 View Post
    Frank, here is a link to more than you ever wanted to know about Bug Bites https://fluvalaquatics.com/ca/bug-bites/ I bet that if you could not find it at your local pet store/fish store that Amazon would be a good place to find it as well.
    Might have to give them a try. Are there bigger size pellets for adult discus too? Thanks!

-Mark

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by above design View Post
    Might have to give them a try. Are there bigger size pellets for adult discus too? Thanks!

-Mark
    Yes, big and small pellets. Watch the sizes if you do order because I got some that were too big so I crushed them up in order to make them more manageable for the discus so I won't make that mistake next time. I will get the smaller pellets.

Silver Member
    Real Name
    Don Speers

My concern with commercially prepared frozen foods is whether or not they have thawed with secondary bacterial growth during the interim between preparation and purchase. For those of you using, how do you address?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12