AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awaiting new betta

Registered Member

Default Re: Awaiting new betta

Quote Originally Posted by pastry View Post
    I'm going to have to give you all more background on the breeder & distributer as well. I'll do a play by play. For now though, I'll say this dude from Thailand sets the bar TOO low and I LOVE IT! Supposed to take a 3-5 weeks and it's taken 1. A trans shipper extra cost sounded like another $20-23 yet some language barriers/mistakes were made and it was only a few extra bucks. PETCO has had some stunning strains as high as $25.99 but all together these 2 were each under or equal to that. I'll provide play by play once I receive the orange one in 36 hours! And I think PeeWee said it but I think Rodman is the perfect name! Wife & just got done watching "The Last Dance" too!

Google "Koi Galaxy Crowntail male bettas" and hit "images". CRAZY COLORS!
    Yes, Rodman is the best example of a human peacock that I could think of. Well, Odelll Beckham Jr would be a close second. I am looking forward to seeing your bettas.

So I got the BEAUTIFUL Koi Nemo Halfmoon (orange one) in today and stupidly (I thought it was my wife's Amazon package! ) let it sit in the sun. I confessed to "Ammybetta" that I roasted the most beautiful betta I've ever seen (was still alive but struggling) and that it was MY FAULT. He called me 25 mins ago (from Thailand! ) and said he didn't care if I blamed myself, "...get back on Ebay and select 2 more for free." I tried saying no, my fault and I'd still spread the word how awesome he was, his fish, his communication, but he said, "No! Get back on now, choose 2, and I'll take care of you!"

Holy crap that's not just customer service, that's customer service with THE BEST, most BEAUTIFUL bettas. And seriously, it was my fault!

Please take a look at him if looking at Bettas. The LEAST I could do is tell you gals and guys. The betta you see IS the one you get.
    -Elliot

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by pastry View Post
    So I got the BEAUTIFUL Koi Nemo Halfmoon (orange one) in today and stupidly (I thought it was my wife's Amazon package! ) let it sit in the sun. I confessed to "Ammybetta" that I roasted the most beautiful betta I've ever seen (was still alive but struggling) and that it was MY FAULT. He called me 25 mins ago (from Thailand! ) and said he didn't care if I blamed myself, "...get back on Ebay and select 2 more for free." I tried saying no, my fault and I'd still spread the word how awesome he was, his fish, his communication, but he said, "No! Get back on now, choose 2, and I'll take care of you!"

Holy crap that's not just customer service, that's customer service with THE BEST, most BEAUTIFUL bettas. And seriously, it was my fault!

Please take a look at him if looking at Bettas. The LEAST I could do is tell you gals and guys. The betta you see IS the one you get.
    I had not thought about it until now. Thailand must be the betta capital of the world. Because Thailand was once Siam and the betta is the Siamese Fighting Fish. There must be so many breeders in Thailand yet your source sounds like one of the foremost.

-Elliot

Registered Member

Very nice fish, Elliott. Peacocks is what they are.

I suck so bad at pics. Will do later with better cam. Reminds me of standard Leonid Afremov paintings... loooove the color combos. I lost that gorgeous one the guy originally sent me and when he found out he told me to pick 2 and he would send them to me for free and including free shipping. I opened the box and he had sent three! Dude, I do not need that many freaking bettas but that was crazy awesome old-school customer service. I'm dead serious, nobody's bettas compare to his on eBay (and price!).
    -Elliot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12