ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Albino Bristlenose Pleco's

Real Name
    Brian

Default Albino Bristlenose Pleco's

I've been asked quite a bit about my Red Eye ABN's but I've been too busy to make it a priority, so here they are. Although I'm no pleco expert, I have done a bit of research about quality and I can't see any deformities in any of these, and they must be healthy because I've never lost a single one. I've done some looking around and I see retail and auction prices ranging from $15 to $25 each for 1.5"-2" plus shipping. For forum members I'm asking $55 + shipping for a bundle of 6 ABN's (4 long fins and 2 short fins). Additional shorts $8 and additional longs $12. Priority mail is $15.50 and Express depends on the zip code but I estimate around $45-$55. I'm also making a donation to the forum with each shipment. A member here who ships regularly told me there have been serious delays with the post office and he strongly prefers Express. He knows more about shipping through the post office so I take his word for it. I recently shipped out 2 boxes using overnight Express and they both got lost and took 3 days and 4 days to arrive. Pleco's all survived!! With this in mind, I'll only ship out on a Monday or Tuesday...

Let me know here or in PM if you have an interest!!

bristlenose 7.jpg

bristlenose 9.jpg

Parents
    bristlenose 8.jpg
    Last edited by jeep; 07-21-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Default Re: Albino Bristlenose Pleco's

It's about time, Brian.

I was so delighted with my first 6 of these I ordered 6 more. It's a great deal for forum members wanting some extremely nice fish. The big discount for forum members plus the donation of Simply is very generous of you.
    Mama Bear

I recently got some of these plecos from Brian and they are very nice and healthy. I really like them and recommend them to anyone out there who's looking for some really nice fish.

-Mark

Real Name
    Brian

Thanks Liz and Mark! A couple of people have messaged me and I will get back with everyone shortly.

I plan to keep them available here for awhile then probably take what's left to the LFS. The way the parents keep cranking new ones out, I have a feeling I'll have a good future supply, lol...

Registered Member

Mine just arrived today,neat little guys great packaging and very heathly fish.Thanks Brian

Real Name
    Brian

I'm glad they arrived safe and sound. After the last 2 boxes were delayed, I was concerned!!