ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Kenny's Discus *****

Registered Member

Default Kenny's Discus *****

I have never tried to keep Discus before. I researched the internet for months before finnaly placing my order with the vendor with the most beautiful fish and outstanding reviews. I was so hesitant that Kenny was already sold out of every strain I ordered. He got back with me immediatley to let me know what was still available and helped me complete an order. He selected and sent me 6 of the most beautiful Discus. All arrived yesterday, as promised. Unbelievable!! They all had clean crisp colors and were so active. Even while in the bags!! My husband, a retired UPS driver, said he had never seen such great packaging.
    Kenny gives such personal service. Even to someone like me, NOT a big $ customer, but I sure feel like one. He is still helping!
    My recomendation for purchasing Discus......... Kenny's, he is Simply the BEST.
    Thank you Kenny.

Registered Member

Default Re: Kenny's Discus *****

Peg, I bought but 1 fish from Kenny this past month. One fish or 10 fish he still personally selected the fish, which I believe was from a special limited order sent to him from his supplier. Only one fish but the service was the same great consistent service that I received from past multiple fish orders. I asked for a lady fish and got one and she has spawned twice since she arrived a month ago. I refer to Kenny as the Norstrom of the fish world.

Peg,

Kudos to you for doing research before you jumped in. A very wise decision going with Kenny. Make sure you post some pics once they settle in.

Mark

Registered Member

Blue Carnation.jpg
    Leopard_w_ring_gene.jpgLepard w-ring gene when he shows Blue.jpgRed Tiger SS.jpgRound Pretty Pigeon.jpg
    I sure hope these pictures of my beautiful Discus are available for you guys to see. Never posted pictures before.
    They were taken with my cell phone so the Discus are still more gorgeous than the pictures.
    Again, thank you Kenny. I am really enjoying them.

Registered Member

Wow
    Didn't realize how big the pictures would be. Now I need to figure out how to reduce the size prior to post. lol

They look good Peg! I like the Leopard and the Tiger turq. I'm a terrible photographer so I understand how difficult it is to get good pics. Keep us updated!

Mark

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Daniel

Nice work Peg! Fish look beautiful. Don't change your pic size...the site won't load them of they're bigger than 2MB anyway...the bigger the better for viewing! Enjoy your new babies!!