ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Kenny's Discus Review (First time customer)

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jose Redondo

Thumbs up Kenny's Discus Review (First time customer)

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to come on here and express my feelings towards Kenny's Discus. I am a first time customer and all I am sincerely speechless. I have worked in customer service (Front Desk) long enough to know good vs. bad and Kenny is AMAZING! I first contacted him back in June with some questions I had about starting a breeding program. I happened to interrupt his dinner hahaha, but he told me he would call me back as soon as he finished and that is exactly how it went down. He talked for a while and he patiently answered all my questions, gave me some advice, and cleared up any doubts I had. Fast-forward to the beginning of July, I placed a pre-order with Kenny and made sure that my picks were compatible for breeding. Kenny kept me updated on the discus and uploaded pictures of them eating with lots of gusto. Once the fish arrived, I was blown away by the packaging. I mean I think that box could've fallen off the back of the truck and the fish would be perfectly fine! The fish were in great shape and are currently getting settled into their new home. I will upload pictures in a few days......just to give them time to get accustomed to their new surroundings.

THANK YOU KENNY!

*****(5 stars)

Real Name
    Bill G.

Default Re: Kenny's Discus Review (First time customer)

Yep......another ultra happy client of Kenny. He is indeed remarkable, knowledgeable, caring, and patient. Jose, you are among the many such pleased customers. Kenny is da man.

Registered Member

This is your first order but guarantee it won't be your last from Kenny. I first ordered from Kenny Aug 2018. I think I have ordered something each month since. His packing, his discus, his customer service is the best!

Registered Member

I wish we had this kind of service and dedication in South Africa!

Quote Originally Posted by Jose_RS5 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to come on here and express my feelings towards Kenny's Discus. I am a first time customer and all I am sincerely speechless. I have worked in customer service (Front Desk) long enough to know good vs. bad and Kenny is AMAZING! I first contacted him back in June with some questions I had about starting a breeding program. I happened to interrupt his dinner hahaha, but he told me he would call me back as soon as he finished and that is exactly how it went down. He talked for a while and he patiently answered all my questions, gave me some advice, and cleared up any doubts I had. Fast-forward to the beginning of July, I placed a pre-order with Kenny and made sure that my picks were compatible for breeding. Kenny kept me updated on the discus and uploaded pictures of them eating with lots of gusto. Once the fish arrived, I was blown away by the packaging. I mean I think that box could've fallen off the back of the truck and the fish would be perfectly fine! The fish were in great shape and are currently getting settled into their new home. I will upload pictures in a few days......just to give them time to get accustomed to their new surroundings.

THANK YOU KENNY!

*****(5 stars)
    Central Florida represent!! Congrats on your new fish and glad you also found Kenny. I work retail and understand the importance of customer service. Kenny takes it to the next level. Post some pics when they get settled in.

Mark

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jose Redondo

Hello everyone,

Just here posting an update on the Discus. These pictures are a week after receiving my order from Kenny. I did a water change and fed them their favorite.......bloodworms! I am feeding them 3x a day, but varying their diet. I am feeding granules in the morning, Beefheart in the afternoon, bloodworms at night. Bloodworms are clearly their favorite hahaha. IMG_1857.jpgIMG_1858.jpgIMG_1860.jpgIMG_1862.jpg

Registered Member

Those are nice looking Kenny fish. Whether your order is 1 fish or 10 fish you will always get the same care and service consistently.