ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: The Fish Guy recommendation

Registered Member

Default The Fish Guy recommendation

Refer from Liz to me is the Fish Guiy fishguysplace.com I placed an order for his entire food products. Good portions at a fair price and well packed and quickly shipped. Notice on the web store that there are 5 phases of foods. From teeny weeny smaller than bbs to normal pellets and all sizes in between. Which allows for a step by step grow out for our discus fry. An appealing 55% protein base is of note. Check his store out when you get time. Thanks, Liz, for the heads up on this one.

Default Re: The Fish Guy recommendation

And thank you for helping to spread the word. Another plus is that it's made from fresh ingredients in small batches right here in the States so what you get is fresh tasty fish food.
    Mama Bear

Registered Member

Default Re: The Fish Guy recommendation

Perhaps it was because I mentioned Liz's name and or because I mentioned the Simply Discus forum that I got a nice discount. Equal to the shipping cost and them some. I did not ask for a discount but it was applied anyway. For food do yourself a favor an check out Fish Guy. He sent with my order 3 little turkey baster like tiny fry food feeders. Anytime one can get their hands on a free fry food feeder its a win.

Try saying Fish Guy Fred's free fish food fry feeder five times really fast.
    Last edited by peewee1; 07-25-2020 at 09:34 AM.