Pompas Discus     AquaticSuppliers.com

Thread: Available. Young Turquoise proven pairs produced from Ricky Lim bloodlines.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Winnie's Discus's Avatar
    iTrader

Default Available. Young Turquoise proven pairs produced from Ricky Lim bloodlines.

Hello all.

We are releasing 4 more young pairs. All info is in the video including prices. If you are interested in any of these pairs, please message us here on Simply Discus and include the # of the pair you are interested in as well as your delivery zip code for the exact shipping cost. Previous similar shipments cost between $34-72 depending on the distance. FedEx is now our shipping provider, we can also ship with UPS for the same prices upon request.

Ceyhun @ WinniesDiscus.com

Registered Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    John Marvin

Default Re: Young Turquoise proven pairs produced from Ricky Lim bloodlines available.

These are absolutely beautiful fish, I purchased a breeding pair from him and they arrived in fantastic condition. The pictures did not do justice to the fish. They arrived on 7/16/2020 and laid their first set of eggs on 7/19. On their third attempt I had close to 180 that hatched (that was on 7/30/2020). Today I have approximately 50-60 that are approaching 1 inch in size.

I would highly recommend, they are a beautiful and healthy proven pair.Name:  20200814_211457.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  70.6 KB
    Last edited by johmar; 08-26-2020 at 02:21 PM. Reason: add photo

iTrader

Default Re: Young Turquoise proven pairs produced from Ricky Lim bloodlines available.

Quote Originally Posted by johmar View Post
    These are absolutely beautiful fish, I purchased a breeding pair from him and they arrived in fantastic condition. The pictures did not do justice to the fish. They arrived on 7/16/2020 and laid their first set of eggs on 7/19. On their third attempt I had close to 180 that hatched (that was on 7/30/2020). Today I have approximately 50-60 that are approaching 1 inch in size.

I would highly recommend, they are a beautiful and healthy proven pair.Name:  20200814_211457.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  70.6 KB
    Thank you for your feedback and kind words, John! Btw, you are doing a great job with your Turquoise pair.

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Daniel

Default Re: Available. Young Turquoise proven pairs produced from Ricky Lim bloodlines.

Very nice!!

Registered Member
    iTrader

Default Re: Available. Young Turquoise proven pairs produced from Ricky Lim bloodlines.

Ceyhun, these 4 pair are really beautiful. My Brilliants are doing amazing. They had their first Bach of eggs three days after I received them. As you know I am almost finished my fish room and the Brilliants are the star attraction. I am seriously thinking of grabbing one of these pairs. I really like pair #4.
    Good luck my friend and I will be in touch soon.
    Bob

iTrader

Quote Originally Posted by danotaylor View Post
    Very nice!!
    Thank you!

iTrader

Quote Originally Posted by bfryer1253@gmail.com View Post
    Ceyhun, these 4 pair are really beautiful. My Brilliants are doing amazing. They had their first Bach of eggs three days after I received them. As you know I am almost finished my fish room and the Brilliants are the star attraction. I am seriously thinking of grabbing one of these pairs. I really like pair #4.
    Good luck my friend and I will be in touch soon.
    Bob
    Hey Bob, glad to hear you like the Brilliants. You need to get that fish room finished quickly because I know your GLI pair is doing well, too so you need all the space and tanks
    Thanks again for your nice feedback and let me know if I can help you with anything else Bob. Stay safe!

iTrader

QUICK UPDATE:

Pair#4 is taken and Pair#2 is on hold. Pairs #1 and #3 are still available.

iTrader

Pair#3 and #4 are taken. Pairs#1 and #2 are available.