ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am really at a loss for words

Default Re: I am really at a loss for words

<----SUCKER

Fell for Mac's. Of the 5 I ordered, none were what I wanted... especially when he tried telling me the PB he sent was a Red Cover... does this look like a freaking RC to anyone?

20200920_202030(0).jpg

Nothing against PBs, but I'm not a fan.

I WILL admit (grudgingly) that all 5 are growing great... but he handled it really sleazy (which at first he was solid on communication, timeliness, etc). Refunding me cost of fish is BS... I paid shipping and that ain't cheap. Plus gave an AWESOME review WAY too early... he sure hasn't taken that down. That's alright... karma always catches up (won't be me... but he'll mess with the wrong hombre sooner or later)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pastry; 09-20-2020 at 10:53 PM.
    -Elliot

Registered Member
    Real Name
    David

I have gone through that expensive and time-consuming learning curve as well as I was ramping up my 5 tanks and purchasing from two awful online stores. I am glad that I have settled into a few breeders that are well respected and that I have had great communication with.
    Last edited by dornblaser; 09-20-2020 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pastry View Post
    <----SUCKER

Fell for Mac's. Of the 5 I ordered, none were what I wanted... especially when he tried telling me the PB he sent was a Red Cover... does this look like a freaking RC to anyone?

20200920_202030(0).jpg

Nothing against PBs, but I'm not a fan.

I WILL admit (grudgingly) that all 5 are growing great... but he handled it really sleazy (which at first he was solid on communication, timeliness, etc). Refunding me cost of fish is BS... I paid shipping and that ain't cheap. Plus gave an AWESOME review WAY too early... he sure hasn't taken that down. That's alright... karma always catches up (won't be me... but he'll mess with the wrong hombre sooner or later)
    OMG!!!! I even made it upside down so it'd post right side up and it's still upside down!!!!! Pat, are you playing a cruel joke on me? If you are, definitely HILARIOUS... but daaang
    -Elliot

David, yeah, same here... 2 bad stores... 1 I had been warned about (Mac's) but I'm hard headed... I like learning the hard way
    -Elliot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12