Cafepress Store     Cafepress Store

Thread: Kenny, You are Awesome!!!! Thank you!

Registered Member
    iTrader

Default Kenny, You are Awesome!!!! Thank you!

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Kenny for not only an amazing batch of fish, but for the excellent customer service. I've been keeping cichlids and other fish for a long time and hadn't ordered fish from Kenny in about a decade. Even so, Kenny treated me like a customer that's been ordering every single month.

I was originally really bent on a single strain tank, but Kenny saw the type of strain I was interested in and generally what caught my eye and he suggested a combo that just looks simply amazing. Now I'm thinking I wouldn't have been as happy with a single strain lol. The thing that is confusing to me, knowing customer service as I do (ecommerce/brick and mortar retail), is how Kenny has time to answer phone calls all day so happily to help customers while also running such an amazing operation lol. Just excellent service and business.

Beyond the service, the actual fish arrived perfectly healthy. Active, looking for food within hours of being in the new home and actively moving around the tank. And they just look absolutely amazing. I'm a terrible photographer, and it's hard to get good pics where the tank is setup but I've attached some pics.

Again, Kenny I can't thank you enough!!

Also, I had the hardest time trying to upload the photos here, tried from a computer and by uploading links. If anyone can help with that please let me know.

https://ibb.co/sC4t5CF
    https://ibb.co/QdH7wfB
    https://ibb.co/xsNqWXZ

Registered Member
    iTrader

Default Re: Kenny, You are Awesome!!!! Thank you!

I have had that experience with Kenny as well. I ordered something and he made a suggestion that I might like better. That one suggestion was a wild cross which lead me to phase out most off my hybrid stock and eventually led to future orders of wild cross only fish. Later I was in need of female. He hit it with an Ica Red female who spawned 10 days after she arrived. Your photos are fine. The fish look great.

Registered Member
    iTrader

Very nice group of discus. Kenny is the best!

Registered Member
    iTrader

Quote Originally Posted by peewee1 View Post
    I have had that experience with Kenny as well. I ordered something and he made a suggestion that I might like better. That one suggestion was a wild cross which lead me to phase out most off my hybrid stock and eventually led to future orders of wild cross only fish. Later I was in need of female. He hit it with an Ica Red female who spawned 10 days after she arrived. Your photos are fine. The fish look great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddie View Post
    Thank you both! Also, the pics don't do them justice with them just getting used to the tank. Unboxing/unbagging the Curipera Cross was simply amazing, can't wait until the full color shines through when they're fully acclimated.

Also, the tank was heavily planted and I removed and replanted a bit for them. May reduce even further for more swimming room. But they do seem to be enjoying the environment. All in all just beautiful fish. Couldn't be happier.

iTrader
    Real Name
    Bill G.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddie View Post
    +1

iTrader

Very nice group!
    -Elliot

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    373 (100%)

Richard,

Thanks so much for your orders and feedback, I greatly appreciate it! Fish look to have settled in nicely, hope you enjoy them!

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

iTrader
    Real Name
    Jack

Beautiful Discus! It only takes "1" order from Kenny to experience the Passion, Patience, & Perseverance of this awesome hobby. IMO Kenny is the Best with unmatched customer service and his Discus speak for themselves! With his solid knowledge of the hobby I would not know half of what I do today. Discus are a lot of work at times, but the rewards are to big to pass up also. Again your Discus are Beautiful and thanks for the share!