AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Mercury fry for sale!!

Registered Member

Default Mercury fry for sale!!

I have over 200+ discus fry that will be available for sale from now throughout the next month or so. They range in size from a dime to 2”+ currently. The Mercury fry are around 2” and are just starting to show their colors.....they are ready for sale now. I will also have a number of Blue Diamonds available in about 3 weeks. I will also have a few Leopard Snakeskins available in a month or so. All fry will be available once they reach the 2” size range. Sorry....but I do not currently ship....PICKUP ONLY!!

Prices are as follows....
    $15 each - 1 discus
    $12 each - 5 to 9 discus
    $10 each - 10 or more discus

Additional discounts apply for larger numbers of discus purchased. These discus are all locally bred and raised in tap water with a pH of 7.8 and 200 ppm hardness. My name is Brett and I live in McGaheysville, VA (22840). My contact information is (540) 607-6575 or onthetee@aol.com. Attached are pics of the fry and pairs. I also have some adults and breeding pairs if someone is interested!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by onthetee; 11-11-2020 at 06:29 PM.

Registered Member

Default Re: Mercury fry for sale!!

Registered Member

Very nice fish I have been watch for the Dark Angel/Mercury for almost 2 years. These of yours are have more black than most that I have seen.

Registered Member

Yeah.....the parents have very dark metallic blue splotches on them. The fry look like they will be just like the parents.