ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Golden diamond / rgd x 13 months old

Real Name
    Jack

Question Golden diamond / rgd x 13 months old

Hi everyone! First off I would like to say my family and I hope that you ALL are doing well & SAFE!

Now to the GD/RGD X. These two are from my very first batch ever. The others have already been sold! I'm not real big on naming ANOTHER strain to the list, however your opinions will help tremendously! I just want to know if my Discus were good enough to sell and if I should continue breeding the parents. My goal is to only put the Best of the Best out into the mainstream hobby and I think I may be onto a Discus that could go nameless. Just let the buyer(Discus lover name its new Discus! I think it would be cool to see any names the public may be giving my Discus. In the 2yrs I've been keeping Discus I've learned the dedication it takes to endure the work & knowledge needed to have the type of FUN I'm having. This hobby is an Absolute Blast & the rewards out weigh any amount of tedious work. A HUGE thank you to any comments left. Also a BIG SHOUT OUT to the SimplyDiscus community for all the knowledge, experience & most of all Patience, Perseverance & PASSION! Leaving you with the 3 P's I thought it might be fun for you to figure who I got my Discus from! Again thank you & happy Discus Keeping!IMG_20201209_093552 (2).jpgIMG_20201209_093423 (2).jpgIMG_20201209_093323 (2).jpgIMG_20201209_093452 (2).jpgIMG_20200824_141915 (3).jpg HERE ARE THE PARENTS. GD-male / RGD female Storm (2).jpgZest (2).jpg

Real Name
    Shan

Default Re: Golden diamond / rgd x 13 months old

Wow they look stunning.
    Amateur discuskeeper, Professional doofus

Real Name
    Jack

Default Re: Golden diamond / rgd x 13 months old

Thank you Shan! Happy Fish Keeping!!!!