AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Kenny's Discus , Please Read Everyone, This is really Important.

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: Kenny's Discus , Please Read Everyone, This is really Important.

I shared Discus Guy's FB post to the SD group to help spread the word.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Matt

This one took the wind out of my sails, I just saw the post on Facebook. I’ve been away for a while and this was the last thing I thought I’d see. I am so saddened by this news. Kenny has been a rock here for years, not only providing nice fish but providing a level of customer service and friendship that is hard to match. I haven’t talked to him in quite some time, and I haven’t been here on simply in a while but I am going to sorely miss Kenny. Relax and enjoy your family Kenny, know that you have touched many more people’s lives across this platform and hobby than you can count.
    -Matt

Real Name
    Fritz

So sad, beautiful fish and a great dood.
    The secret to learning how to fly is this, you must throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Registered Member

what is the link to give the money? Ed

Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Iminit View Post
    To all!! Just saw this on the Facebook sitehttps://gofund.me/f4aecb73
    Quote Originally Posted by tacks View Post
    Hi Ed, look at the link if Tom's post in the first quote.
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by tacks View Post
    https://gofund.me/f4aecb73

I suspect that Kenny only asked because he's thinking of his family. Please do help them out by donating!

Al’s sentiments perfectly captured my own as I remain truly devastated upon hearing this news. Before hearing this news, I thought of Kenny every day and what a truly exceptional person he is who makes this world better each time I look at my gorgeous fish. I remember his unparalleled warmth, compassion and caring that transcends distance in between. His reach to the hearts of many is wide and while I’ve never met him in person, my life is better because of him. I wish he and his family my very best during an incomprehensibly difficult time. Be well and stay strong my friends.

Registered Member

I’m so sad to hear about Kenny’s declining health. He’s always been so kind to me and I’ve bought many fish from him over the years. Because we live close to each other he allowed me to pick my fish up from him in person and getting to see all the pretty discus in his care was something I’ll never forget. It’s truly amazing! He is a wonderful person and I’ll cherish all of the wonderful advice he’s shared with me over the years. Even texting with me until the late hours of the night when my first pair started breeding and I was having the worst time trying to set up my breeding tank. Thank you for everything Kenny - I’m forever grateful! Sending healing vibes and lots of love your way!

Sincerely,
    Dawn

Real Name
    Bill G.

Quote Originally Posted by Discus_Glen View Post
    https://gofund.me/f4aecb73

I suspect that Kenny only asked because he's thinking of his family. Please do help them out by donating!
    Imagine this........if just 10,000 of the people who read this thread each gave a mere $10, Kenny’s family would have a nice $100,000 or more for the ever-so-high cancer costs. Please donate all......I assure you I’ve already donated.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    David

Is there an update to his condition?

Real Name
    Pat

I am sure Al will update this thread if there is anything Kenny wants to share.
    Pat

Registered Member

I didn’t know Kenny, neither bought a fish from him. But I hear from all of you that he’s a great man and done a lot for discus community.
    Count on me with a donation!

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Mitsy

I am devastated to hear this news about Kenny. Grateful for you, you got me back into the hobby. You're a stellar man Kenny.

Kennyyyyyy noooooo ,, very nice man great dedication to the hobby .. so sad to hear he going thru pain ,, rest up old discus pal hope you come out of this , you are missed but not forgotten 😔

Im really sorry to let you all know that we have lost our friend.Kenny has passed on and is no longer with us.My heart goes out to his family and I pray that he is at peace now.

I could not sleep at all last night after having found out
    I am devastated. Kenny will never be forgotten.

Rest in Peace my friend...my brother.

AL
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast