ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny's Discus , Please Read Everyone, This is really Important.

Default Re: Kenny's Discus , Please Read Everyone, This is really Important.

Devastating not much more to say

Wow haven't been on here in a long time since I haven't kept discus in years due to space constraints. Purchased my first discus from Kenny about 10 years ago while I was still living in AZ. I still remember Kenny personally calling me after I received the fish to make sure everything was OK. That was the best customer service I have ever received in this hobby. He always answered emails in a timely manner as well. I have since been living in the bay area the last 8 years and have always wanted to make the trip to his house to just meet the man himself and see his operation in person. I still get his monthly or so emails on his current shipments and would browse ever one of them. My thoughts go out to him, his family and the discus community. You will be missed greatly Kenny!
    Chris

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Matt

I only got to talk to kenny a few times. I was building my 1st discus tank in over 10 years. He was so kind helpful and friendly. He was supportive and kind. Truly, he is not just a fan of discus but a fan of fans of discus. My prayers and thoughts are with you Kenny!

Registered Member

this is very sad news, he is always helpful. hope & wish a fast recovery.

Wish you the best, Kenny. Miracles happen everyday all around us. Keep your hopes up and hope you are able to make the best of what's in front of you.

Bless you Kenny. Bless your family. This is a journey we all must take. May the Creator hear these words. Forever.

Lionel

Real Name
    Richard

Thank you for the opportunity leave a note to Kenny. Kenny thank you so much for all the fantastic fish and great advice throughout the years. All me prayers and warm wishes to you and your family. You are simply the best.

Registered Member

Kenny, please stay strong! No matter what No matter where, stay strong and peaceful. If you have to go somewhere, believe that it’s only will be a better place. Thank you Kenny, you are a grate man for the hobby!
    Grace

Real Name
    Jack

I literally just read the news. I'm absolutely floored like the rest of you. I never got the opportunity to meet Kenny but we spoke at length many times over the 2.5 yrs we have known each other. We became friends as a result not only for his Discus but the passion he has for people! Unmatched...losing a true friend, but never in Spirit. I am so happy he was patient with me, I now have 2 generations of his incredible Discus. Kenny will never be truly gone!!! Kenny bro, I'm going to miss you so much. I am struggling to write this so let me close by telling Kenny & his Family thank you for all the good memories! We love you and send all the best & blessings.

One thing Kenny taught me was the 3 P's...Patients, Passion & Perseverance...I'll see you again someday Kenny! Blessings my friend!

This is very very sad news. I bought my 1st discus from Kenny 10 years ago. He is an amazing human being. So kind, generous, and helpful. He clearly has a passion for discus. My love goes to him and his family on this Valentine's Day.
    OC
    Visit my homestead....Discus Living with the OC

Registered Member

Very sad. 😞

I’ll be praying 🙏 for you Kenny. Keep fighting!

Registered Member

You were an awesome vendor and awesome steward of the hobby, Kenny.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Vasilios

May he enjoy enough time with his family and friends to create a few more positive memorable moments that they can all cherish.

Time is fleeting. We all need to make the best of it and have no regrets living life.

Prayers to him and his family.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jim kuhn

This is terrible news. Kenny had been a giant in our hobby and all through it he maintained a calm and humility that is to be admired. I never met Kenny but have talked with him on he phone several times and he couldn't have been nicer. He always answered questions and was free to give advice. I wish Kenny well and will pray for a miracle on his behalf. I pray too that his days be peaceful and pain free.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast