AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: My 6 dogs

Default My 6 dogs

I'll have to start with Big Head because he's in my avatar pic. That was back 10 years ago when he graduated from obedience school He's an old man now.

I found him under my old demolished Katrina house. He's dumb as a stump but with a heart of gold. All my small dogs faun over him. They clean his ears although they are never infected. They clean his eyes although they never have a discharge.

During the day he relinquishes his bed to my small 15 years old dog, Tink. But at night the bed is his and his alone. If he's out late enjoying the weather and I'm already asleep, Tink will always on his bed. He remedies the situation by standing beside me whining until I wake up and make poor Tink move. What a sweet kind soul he is.
    Mama Bear

Default Re: My 6 dogs

It's been a long time since I talked about Big Head the sweetie. Next I'll post a couple pics of Stubby when he was about 6 weeks old. He's my cutie pie both in looks and temperament. He's 2 years old now and he thinks that although he is the smallest he is the protector of the home against critters. During the times of year I can keep the front door open he lies down half in and half out of the hanging screen door and barks his head off when he sees a possum or an armadillo. It doesn't happen often so it gives me a giggle when it does and I just go back to sleep.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mama Bear