ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Discus.com is a joke ans

Registered Member

Default Discus.com is a joke ans

This Li guy is a joke. Hes a joke scammer. i ordered 3 items from him all on separate days. i received one of three items which i had tracking for. i talked to him on the phone asking about the status and tracking info for the other 2 items, he stated he did not have since i would have cost more money for shipping. He blamed it on covid an told me to wait. I ended up opening a dispute with paypal. At this point he gave them the tracking number that showed the 1 item that did deliver and they closed the dispute in his favour. I will be calling paypal again to get my money back since i have proof what was associated to the tracking he provided. He is a loser and scammer dont waste your time and money on this fool. one day he will get his teeth kicked in!!
    Last edited by jeep; 03-08-2021 at 09:20 AM.

Real Name
    Brian

Default Re: Discus.com is a joke ans

Their reputation is very well documented both online and on this forum. I hope the disputed works in your favor. For your next purchase you should consider one of our forum sponsors. They are vetted for quality honesty and service!

Real Name
    Steve

Too bad you didn't do some research before ordering from him. There's only about 20-30 pages of bad reviews for him on this forum, the Facebook group and with the BBB.

Real Name
    Tom

There located on Long Island!! Now I’m upset .

Registered Member

Many of us have made the same mistake. They have a great website and rank high on google organic listing.

Just shows the pitfalls of social media marketing.

Real Name
    Tom

Ok can honestly say I’ve never looked them up before. But that LI dig got to me . For the record their in Brooklyn!! So forgetaboutit!! Their site is huge and full of Kenny’s pictures. Lots of good reviews. But the same good reviews over and over. I mean page after page of the same review. It amazing people don’t notice this.

Registered Member

Seems like people are believing many unusual things these days

Registered Member
    Real Name
    harry g

Quote Originally Posted by Iminit View Post
    Ok can honestly say I’ve never looked them up before. But that LI dig got to me . For the record their in Brooklyn!! So forgetaboutit!! Their site is huge and full of Kenny’s pictures. Lots of good reviews. But the same good reviews over and over. I mean page after page of the same review. It amazing people don’t notice this.
    RIGHT ON Tom.