ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New discus

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jim

Default Re: New discus

Quote Originally Posted by Iminit View Post
    Hey Jim well yes I use that Pet warehouse and the one by Roosevelt field. But these discus I got from Monster Aquarium off college pt blvd queens. A member here pointed the place out and 2 members on the Facebook site bought from them. All the fish have been good. No cc and good looking fish. Couldn’t get any info from owner on where he got them from but what he had was very similar to what Dennis discus is offering now.
    Thanks for the info. Those are great looking discus. Do they have many 'oddballs' like their website states? I'm pretty well stocked now but always keep my eye opened for something a bit different.

Real Name
    Tom

Yeah they’ve got lots of oddball. Butterfly fish,knife fish, plecos,leaf fish. Shrimp… all at very good prices and the place is clean. Just if the place looks small open doors! Discus are in the basement with some other interesting fish. There’s a parking garage on the right. No parking on the street.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Iminit View Post
    Yeah they’ve got lots of oddball. Butterfly fish,knife fish, plecos,leaf fish. Shrimp… all at very good prices and the place is clean. Just if the place looks small open doors! Discus are in the basement with some other interesting fish. There’s a parking garage on the right. No parking on the street.
    Wow that place sounds really cool. Love knife fish, have no room for another, hopefully soon i can go with a big tank. Wish it was closer [i'm in Lindenhurst] but will have to make the trip someday.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234