Dennis Discus     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Save These Fish (Kenny's Discus)!

iTrader

Default Re: Please Save These Fish (Kenny's Discus)!

Just letting everyone know, Jake's freak'n awesome. Seems like we kept hitting challenges but he kept over coming them. I'm honored to take care of those 4 big brown based reds and I thank you, Jake, for letting me treasure them. Means a lot --- they will be my own Kenny treasure day in and day out.

If they happen to breed (and I don't suck with raising quality offspring... I'm sending your way if you want). Regardless, I can't thank you enough and think it's awesome what you're doing.
    -Elliot

iTrader
    Real Name
    Shan

Can't wait to see those reds breeding one day. Fingers crossed
    Amateur discuskeeper, Professional doofus

iTrader

They'll be in today, Shan! Trying to get the 3 RTs and 1 PB out so it's all browns! (Except for Heckle cross I have... I love that fish).
    -Elliot

Platinum Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Jake

Here's hoping that FedEx's online tracking is accurate, as Elliot has already pointed out that they are scheduled for delivery today, but we did end up going with 2-day AM shipping.

Since the sale of that group of 4 has been completed - I've gone ahead and held up my end of the deal which was to donate the amount given to me by Elliot as payment for the fish to Kenny's GoFundMe page. You can find that donation at the GoFundMe here: https://gofund.me/f4aecb73. If anyone would want confirmation that the transaction is real from the GoFundMe, I can PM proof of charges to an administrator such as Pat or Brian and they can confirm for everyone.

Anyone seeing this thread, I strongly encourage them to donate if they haven't yet (or donate again) if you are able. With how well Kenny has taken care of all of his customers as a supplier of high-quality discus, we should now show how his customers can take care of him - by taking care of his family.

Platinum Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Jake

As an additional note - I haven't received any additional interest in the remaining three - Turq, FGB, and FLSS. So my plan is to take these to an LFS who is willing to take them, but not provide any value in return.

I want SOMETHING to go to Kenny, so here's what I'm willing to do. If there's anyone interested in these fish, I'm willing to part with all 3 for $100. I'd much rather them go to an individual who knows how to care for these fish rather than to an LFS who is going to sell them to someone who may not care for them properly. If you want them shipped, I am willing to do so. However, I won't be able to cover the shipping costs, so it'll be $100 + cost of shipping. If you want to save some time - donate to Kenny's GoFundMe for the price of the fish ($100), send me proof in a private message, and then we can discuss shipping. These need a new home by this weekend.

I wish I had more time, but life decides its own timeline.

iTrader
    Real Name
    Shan

Ah I wish I had the space but I'm now maxed out in discus for my capacity.

Someone buy these fish and give them a good home!!! Try the SD facebook page too? Someone will instabuy I'm sure.
    Amateur discuskeeper, Professional doofus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12