AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kenny's Discus

Default Re: Kenny's Discus

I don't care if it comes off cheezy but would love to have an annual "Kenny award" for sponsors and/or members who routinely exceed ANYTHING in the realm of consistency, communication, contribution, mentorship, going above & beyond, kindness, tactful yet humble teaching, or just someone who many commonly just loooove engaging in conversation.

In my mind, serves 2 purposes...

1. Keeping his charm & memory alive...
    2. ...and many of you on here are amazing people and I can only pray more amazing folks join us in our hobby over time.

If I can think of a sustainable plan, definitive parameters, and a way to keep a recognition award in Kenny's name going them would love to organize it and throw out initial plan for mods and others to red ink until it's solid.
    -Elliot

Real Name
    Julian

So sad news , just find out today as I have been away from the forum for a while, I will always remember Kenny , he enhance the hobby to a new level, and taught me so much as I have the privilege to meet with him , always a gentleman and an example of a what an sponsor should be.
    my prayers for his family. good bye old friend
    Julian.
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.

Real Name
    Bill G.

Quote Originally Posted by pastry View Post
    I don't care if it comes off cheezy but would love to have an annual "Kenny award" for sponsors and/or members who routinely exceed ANYTHING in the realm of consistency, communication, contribution, mentorship, going above & beyond, kindness, tactful yet humble teaching, or just someone who many commonly just loooove engaging in conversation.

In my mind, serves 2 purposes...

1. Keeping his charm & memory alive...
    2. ...and many of you on here are amazing people and I can only pray more amazing folks join us in our hobby over time.

If I can think of a sustainable plan, definitive parameters, and a way to keep a recognition award in Kenny's name going them would love to organize it and throw out initial plan for mods and others to red ink until it's solid.
    +1

I proposed a similar idea to Al a few months ago. Memories of super kind people like Kenny should always be remembered and honored. There is so much negative stuff out there......let’s facilitate the positive.......and positive he was.

893EB35D-14B3-47DC-B96C-46366CC8691F.jpeg

Registered Member

Really sorry and deep ache in heart. May his soul rest in peace and comfort to the family.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123