AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kenny's Discus

Real Name
    Larry

Default Re: Kenny's Discus

My condolences to his family certainly he will be missed.
    Good bye my friend, rest in peace, you were a treasure to know.

Sad news, my condolences to his family.
    Jerry Baer
    it's just a box of rain

Real Name
    Jake

Absolutely devastating to hear this news. A great guy and is going to be missed.

Registered Member

For those of you that did not know Kenny the following is a very small example of the the type of person he was. I worked with Kenny for a few months and finally decided on the discuss for my new set up. I ordered and paid for 16 Albino Ruby Reds (Kenny's recommendation) in Dec 2020 and we agreed he would hold them until early Feb 2021... as my tank was still in the process of being set up. I get an urgent text and multi calls from kenny in early Jan stating he had to ship my fish the very next day. I was very surprised because we agreed on shipping in Feb so I asked him what happen. He reluctantly told me he had been in the hospital for a while and he checked himself out of the hospital to actually ship my fish and then checking himself back in to die..... and he kept apologizing to me omg . I cry my eyes out every time I tell this tell this story and how lucky I was to come in contact with such an amazing human being. These fish will always hold a special place in my heart

RIP Kenny!!!

Real Name
    Jake

That story brought literal tears to my eyes. Kenny was such a great man.

Real Name
    Shan

Quote Originally Posted by Frogs62 View Post
    For those of you that did not know Kenny the following is a very small example of the the type of person he was. I worked with Kenny for a few months and finally decided on the discuss for my new set up. I ordered and paid for 16 Albino Ruby Reds (Kenny's recommendation) in Dec 2020 and we agreed he would hold them until early Feb 2021... as my tank was still in the process of being set up. I get an urgent text and multi calls from kenny in early Jan stating he had to ship my fish the very next day. I was very surprised because we agreed on shipping in Feb so I asked him what happen. He reluctantly told me he had been in the hospital for a while and he checked himself out of the hospital to actually ship my fish and then checking himself back in to die..... and he kept apologizing to me omg . I cry my eyes out every time I tell this tell this story and how lucky I was to come in contact with such an amazing human being. These fish will always hold a special place in my heart

RIP Kenny!!!
    Thank you for sharing. I'm sure Kenny's love and care went into those discus the same as any other. What a memorable way to receive a batch. Please post pics!
    Amateur discuskeeper, Professional doofus

Real Name
    Joe Zammit

My sincere condolences to his family and friends....Such a terrible loss
    We're here for a good time...not a long time

Thx all for the messages, I appreciate your kind words. I believe that Kenny is in a better place now ..
    best rgds,
    Forrest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real Name
    Steve

Very sad to hear. My condolences to his family and friends, which includes us all here at SD.
    Steve

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Abi

May his soul Rest In Peace! Knowing Kenny I am sure god has taken him to a better place to do greater things. Wishing his family and loved ones the strength to deal with his untimely loss.

Real Name
    Fritz

RIP Kenny!!!
    wow, just wow.
    The secret to learning how to fly is this, you must throw yourself at the ground and miss.

I'm very sad at Kenny's passing. A great guy as we all know. Rest in peace.

Bless you Kenny. Bless your family.

Oh no....this is so sad--what a wonderful man he was. Warmest regards to his family.

He was a legend....those of us who still have his discus in our aquariums get to remember and appreciate him still....

Yup, that was Kenny a man of Goodness, Honesty, and Respect!
    People like him are few and far between, RIP

RIP Kenny!!!
    MOLON LABE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast