Hi, sorry for the duplicate post. I was having trouble with the other and cannot seem to delete it.

Here comes another random post from dee.

So I wouldn't classify this as an illness so I didn't want to go to the other forum and fill out the whole sickness document.

But I also don't know what this dot is. I don't even know how long it's been there. He's my favorite fish so I think I would have noticed sooner but I've been busy lately and not spending time hanging out in front of the tank.

I will say I added new plants a month ago. And added another discus last night who has been in a grow out tank for 2 months or so.

The fish in question has been behaving normally. In fact, you can see in my post history, he has a history of a recurring odd behavior/illness but has not shown signs of this in a month and it n used to be a near weekly occurrence (stopped feeding blackworms cause maybe they were expanding in his belly also upgraded tank to 75g).

Anyway here's the spot versus another photo from a couple months back:

20210508_114208.jpg

The color differences is just the time of day/lighting and his position in the tank, I believe.

http://imgur.com/a/YTfEv3w

Any ideas?