ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Egg SUCKING

Registered Member

Default Re: Egg SUCKING

Tom, if you are going to use an regular egg yolk this is also a way to get divorce. Cook the egg for 8 mins till it is hard boil, feed every hour.
    I have talked to the late Jack Wattley back in the 90s, he said a lot a breeding were coming out of my operation in California are you using his method, well I use the bakers yolk and I work at least 8 hours a day so I'm gone for 9 or 10 hours. He mention that medication he used when he was away unless his son was there.

Cliff

Real Name
    Tom

Ok theyre swimming this morn. So added the boiled egg yoke. Will see how this works.

Crap, trying to suck! Damn eggs won't come off wood! I've never sucked so hard in my life!!!! (And that's saying something! ). Fresh lay of eggs. 24 hrs ago. I just want to get like 2 dozen to try artificially (setting bar low! Low low low)
    -Elliot

Real Name
    Tom

Turkey baster. Just pull them off. I’m waiting for you. I’m done! Tried the egg yoke but missed Cliffs every hour note! They did go after it. I just didn’t offer it enough. I’ve got 2 pairs laying eggs regular. Got about 50+ down there now.

I'm literally going right now to buy a Turkey baster. And I couldn't type that with a straight face (I don't know why) but seriously getting one!
    -Elliot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12