AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alenquer problem

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Antonis Sklavounos

Default Re: Alenquer problem

Really thanks for your answer. I believe to that isn’t bacteria. I am thinking all the time that maybe he has still issue with gillflukes. Maybe I should try another round of treatment for gill flukes. I had talk with esha when I used gdex and asked her if I can use gdex with ndex. They said yes and I used them together.

Real Name
    Francis

You can use eSHa-ndex ( levamisole) to treat for round worms, One effective bath treatment dose is 2 ppm (mg/liter) levamisole for 24 hours, with a repeat treatment in two to three weeks. For me I would do separate treatments for gill flukes and round worms to ensure specific medication target the correct parasites.

Quote Originally Posted by antonium98 View Post
    Really thanks for your answer. I believe to that isn’t bacteria. I am thinking all the time that maybe he has still issue with gillflukes. Maybe I should try another round of treatment for gill flukes. I had talk with esha when I used gdex and asked her if I can use gdex with ndex. They said yes and I used them together.
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Antonis Sklavounos

Ok i think I should haven’t used it together. Now I should go for roundworms or gill flukes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12