Hi Discus Forum,

I'm going to try and post this question here:

I have an angelfish that looks like it's go some sort of worm coming out of him/her. Stopped eating and doesn't move around much.
I treated my entire tank it was in with Levamisole yesterday. This is about 4 days in. After 24 hours I moved him to a qt and dosed with epsom salt. 1 1/2 teaspoons for 5 gallons. Any other suggestions or recommendations.
Thank you in advance.

Tank/Water

4. 72 Gallon Bow Front, Angelfish is 5 Years old, Tank inhabits: 5 total angels, 4 Germen Blue Rams, 5 Cories, Fully planted Tank.

5. Water change regime (What percentage and how often). 20 Gallons once a week.

6. How long has tank been running? Is it bare bottom? If you have substrate, what type and how deep is it?
Sand bottom, Tank has been up and running for several years,

7. Do you age your water? If you do for how long and what is the ph swing.
RO Water, use Seachem products to remineralize

8. What type/brand water conditioner do you use? Do you add it to the tank or aging barrel? How much do you use?
RO water stored usually 24 hours in a rubbermaid Tote

9. Parameters and water source; 0 Ammonia, 0 Nitrites, 10ppm Nitrates,

Note: Water Parameters are important in diagnosing problems within a tank. If you don't own test kits for the following information, you can purchase them, test your parameters and post this info as soon as possible.

- temp 82

- ph 7.1 as of this email. It's typically between 6.8 and 7.2

- ammonia reading ____

- nitrite reading ____

- nitrate reading ____

What type of water or combinations of water sources do you use? If it is an RO/tap/well water mix, please list percentages in the mix.

- well water ____

- municipal water ____

- RO water 100%

10. Any new fish, plants or inverts added recently. 2 month old Cory cats, I hatched them and kept them in a separate tank until yesterday. This issue started before I added the cories into the tank. The GBR I've had for about 3 months. I QT'd them for 2 weeks.

11. Please tell us what you feed your fish and how often. This can be critical information for solving the problem so be as specific as you can.
I feed several types of commerical dry food. Bug bites, flakes, discus pellets.

IMG_5685.jpg