AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Liz

Real Name
    Fritz

Default Re: Hi Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Iminit View Post
    Have you asked your local pet store if they’d be interested in them. I tried sending trumpet snail from the island into the city with plants. The plants were fine but all the snails died. It took 2 days for them to get there. So I’m guessing you’d have to send overnight. So the shipping price will go up. Liz and Tom (coralbandit) will have much more info on this.
    There are only a couple non Petco/Petzone etc fish stores around here. Pollys Pets buys shrimp, assassin snails, and I just sold them 4 abn. (I have longfin blue eye, regular, and super red female.) I have been selling them shrimp and assassin snails for about a year. I produce shrimp at a good clip and they buy all of them. I have cherry $1 each, yellow, and orange $2 each. They buy 20 to 40 at a time. Assassin snails they buy 40 at a time $1 each, but they sell much more slowly. I also am wanting to to switch over to Mystery snails now that my pond snail infestation is ending.
    Last edited by famtsberg; 06-28-2021 at 09:55 AM.
    The secret to learning how to fly is this, you must throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Real Name
    Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by Disgirl View Post
    Excellent tutorial Liz! You have helped many people with this, thanks for taking the time to do it, with pics too!
    Barb
    Amen sister. I feel like I can send some.
    The secret to learning how to fly is this, you must throw yourself at the ground and miss.

I need to take pics of the cool little tool I made to help you double your little 4" bags with ease. It will help you a lot. I'll do it tomorrow.

I'll be wanting to buy some of your Assassin snails when your ready to ship. Please send me a PM when you're ready to go. I have those horrid little flat snails as well as some MTS and pond snails in all my shrimp tanks. I'll just need to move my Mystery snails to tanks that aren't infested with pest snails before I get the Assassins.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    I need to take pics of the cool little tool I made to help you double your little 4" bags with ease. It will help you a lot. I'll do it tomorrow.

I'll be wanting to buy some of your Assassin snails when your ready to ship. Please send me a PM when you're ready to go. I have those horrid little flat snails as well as some MTS and pond snails in all my shrimp tanks. I'll just need to move my Mystery snails to tanks that aren't infested with pest snails before I get the Assassins.
    Yes maam I sure will. And thanks again.

Please don't call me ma'am. I know that I'm old but I'm still fond of "hey girl" when I'm being addressed.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Francis

We should start
    referring to "Age" as "Levels",
    because "I'm at level 64"
    sounds more badass than just
    being an old person.

Please don't call me ma'am. I know that I'm old but I'm still fond of "hey girl" when I'm being addressed.
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Real Name
    Fritz

sorry my mom is a southern girl. got my *** beat when I didnt say maam. Plus I live in Texas, and my mom lives with me. hahahaha

I totally understand. I've lived in Mississippi for most of my life. I can't seem to get over the fact that people I like call me that just because I have reached level of 70 while they're at a much lower level.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Fritz

I totally understand. I've lived in Mississippi for most of my life. I can't seem to get over the fact that people I like call me that just because I have reached level of 70 while they're at a much lower level.
    Im level 58, hehe

Real Name
    Fritz

Hello Liz,
    I just wanted to say that I shipped fish using your packaging method and a heat pack and all went great. Now for another question please. Who do you overnight ship with and how do you get the best price? Is there a method to the madness? I lost money, my fault and paying for an education makes you learn faster but jeez. Post office sucks, no 2nd day option. Anybody that can provide input it is appreciated.

Express has always been either overnight or 2. Buyer pays shipping. Some people add a few bucks for shipping supplies but I don't.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Fritz

thanks.

What fish are you shipping Fritz? BN?
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Fritz

What fish are you shipping Fritz? BN?
    yes, about 2 inches now. Sent 4 to New Jersey. Repeat snail customer ask what else I have.

Excellent. BN are pretty darned tough fish. 3 days is transit is fine, as long as the box doesn't get lost and the heat pack run out...
    Mama Bear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12