AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Thank you Fritz!

Default Thank you Fritz!

Famtsberg, better known as Frits just sent me a dozen assassin snails. His packing was first class. Even though USPS screwed up hugely and sent the poor snails on an 8 day trip around the country before arriving I have live assassins moving around discovering their new digs.

If you need some assassins which you do if you have plants in some of your tanks, this is the guy to get them from.

Thank you very much, Fritz.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Fritz

Default Re: Thank you Fritz!

Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    Famtsberg, better known as Frits just sent me a dozen assassin snails. His packing was first class. Even though USPS screwed up hugely and sent the poor snails on an 8 day trip around the country before arriving I have live assassins moving around discovering their new digs.

If you need some assassins which you do if you have plants in some of your tanks, this is the guy to get them from.

Thank you very much, Fritz.
    Thank you so much Liz. Thanks for taking the time to show me how to pack up fish with photos and all.
    If anyone need assassins $1 each, $9.00 shipping for up to 25.

Fritz
    The secret to learning how to fly is this, you must throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Registered Member

Wow, I am interested now. That offer seems to be great.

So did you get some? They're pretty snails and they work hard. I like mine almost as much as I like my Mystery Snails. Imagine...a strong Discus woman getting off on snails. I can't imagine why and how it happened. It just did.
    Mama Bear